Dream Theater

Too expensive? I mean, they're playing, for reasons unknown to man, Kitchener, Ontario, which is like...tiny.
They would easily sell out any theater in Seattle. I'm sure my city would probably do very well too. How small is Kitchener?

Bigger than my city I guess..

Why wouldn't they just play Toronto?
They already did this year, so I'm guessing they're targeting the same market but not the exact same area. I would have considered going if they were in Ottawa, but I didn't enjoy the show enough to travel.

These double tours they're doing are really tired. I would love to see a real DOT tour without Scenes. Oh well.
Agreed. I could easily make the Madison show, but I really have no desire to as it looks like it'll pretty much be the exact same show from when we saw them in Chicago.

I really want to see SFAM live but I really can't make it. Don't have the vacation time. It's an expensive trip too considering how much I spent on Maiden. If I did anything I would do the Reno show as I have a friend that lives there.

Great, I could've seen them TWICE in Mesa AND Tucson, but now I'm in Mexico. Time to check for Latin America dates.

From social media:

"To our European fans and friends, we know what you want! We will bring on the full, no-holds-barred production that is our Distance Over Time Tour: Celebrating 20 Years of Metropolis Pt. 2 to a city near you in early 2020!

We will perform Scenes From A Memory in its entirety, alongside your favorite tracks from Distance Over Time and our back catalog. Accurate information about specific cities, venues, and ticketing/VIP availability will be coming soon and we’ll make sure all of the promoters and our friends get it absolutely right.

We want to emphasize that these are not festivals, where we share a stage with others. Instead, these shows will be an “evening with” format, the one you most want to see — and we most love to play. European fans: join us for an epic celebration of (over!) twenty years of Scenes from a Memory! Keep a close eye ️ on our socials for more details, coming soon"

FB_IMG_1563909243113.jpg

From social media:

"To our European fans and friends, we know what you want! We will bring on the full, no-holds-barred production that is our Distance Over Time Tour: Celebrating 20 Years of Metropolis Pt. 2 to a city near you in early 2020!

We will perform Scenes From A Memory in its entirety, alongside your favorite tracks from Distance Over Time and our back catalog. Accurate information about specific cities, venues, and ticketing/VIP availability will be coming soon and we’ll make sure all of the promoters and our friends get it absolutely right.

We want to emphasize that these are not festivals, where we share a stage with others. Instead, these shows will be an “evening with” format, the one you most want to see — and we most love to play. European fans: join us for an epic celebration of (over!) twenty years of Scenes from a Memory! Keep a close eye ️ on our socials for more details, coming soon"

View attachment 10148
I'll be going. What the fuck is James wearing though?

Back