Dream Setlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the only time megadeth open's now days is with slayer now and then. megadeth is big but iron maiden is huge. i think if they where given the opertunity they would tkae it

sorry but to me Megadeth will always be an "opener" type of band..........not even close to the calibre of band that Maiden is.....IMHO

sorry but to me Megadeth will always be an "opener" type of band..........not even close to the calibre of band that Maiden is.....IMHO
what makes you say that? is it that megadeth has there own tour in which they headline? or is it for they havent opened for another band since i wona say the big four show in new york last year. no there not as big as maiden but but to say there just a opener band is wrong

Mmmm well let me say, the album Peace sells was a piece of pure old school thrash, songs like wake up dead, peace sells but whos buying, my last words, devils island, bad omen etc.. are very good, with good lyrics and musicianship. The album rust in peace is even better musical-wise with the addition of those awesome solos by Marty Friedman, I would dare to say it was the most technicall and even best thrash album ever. As important like TNOB, Master of Puppets, British Steel, etc.

i thought it was ok to make my opinion known on here LOL!! there is no way that Megadeth is even close to the calibre of a band that Maiden is.....not a chance, now i like them, but they havent changed the face of music and they will never change the face of music at least not like Maiden has...........i would put them with bands like WASP and Amoured Saint prolly...........please let me note here that Amoured Saints first album i just love.............>>>>>(IMHO)<<<<<

Well it's hard to compare their material - different styles, and ofc opinions :p Also, even though I really like Megadeth they aren't really influential a lot :S But in terms of general popularity, ofc Megadeth is incomparable to Maiden. The only metal bands comparable in popularity to Maiden are Metallica and maybe Black Sabbath.

let me state here that i am pretty much a Metallica hater.....anything after Master of Puppets to me is "sell out" material, it seems that right after Cliff Burtons death they took a turn for "hey lets make popular music!"...........in the beginning they were against the music business basically and that was part of their cool attitude...........as far as Megadeth, i really like most anything i have heard by them.........way better than an later Metallica........i may also be biased because i have had the opportunity to work on my own material in the studio with their recording engineer...........

True, Metallica was Doing Very Good, Until The Black Album Came out, Where they Tried to Make Popular Music, Dont Get me Wrong I Like Enter Sandman, Unforgiven, and Sad But True, But The Rest of it Wasnt Very Good. Nowhere Near as Comparible as the First 4 albums. But Death Magnetic is a Really Great Album, Maybe My Favorite

Maybe Like a Giant Festival
The Big 5
In Order
Kiss
Queensryche
Megadeth
Metallica
Iron Maiden
There was talk from rob halford after black sabbath got together for a brithish big four with motorhead, judas priest, iron maiden and black sabbath. idk if it will happen thoughe

just saw that a couple bands that did small guitar center shows. so if maiden where to do it this is what i would wona see.
1.Moonchild
2.ElDorado
3.Children Of A Damned
4.Journeyman
5.Phantom Of The Opera
6.Alexander The Great
7.Dance Of The Death
8.The Legacy
9.Hallowed Be Thy Name
10.Iron Maiden

There was talk from rob halford after black sabbath got together for a brithish big four with motorhead, judas priest, iron maiden and black sabbath. idk if it will happen thoughe
maybe they can hang Sharon Osbourne for their ending song!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back