Do you have a segment you love in a song you dont?

Agree on Blood Brothers and Wasted Years. And Maiden melodies actually got me into Maiden music as well.
But, we disagree on some other things...
And no glam metal, for God's sake :)

No, I wanted to say that radio friendly songs are typical for the glam metal bands - but bands like Kiss and Krokus are classic and I like them a lot. :)

sing along mid section to Heaven Can Wait.... it's my least favorite from SIT but that section seems to make me feel good and play it again...

I'll just use this question and express my love for the final part of Phantom of the Opera (never really liked the rest of the song). For the past few days, I've been working on an acoustic cover using loop machine live for this segment, and here're the results. All comments appreciated!

I'll just use this question and express my love for the final part of Phantom of the Opera (never really liked the rest of the song). For the past few days, I've been working on an acoustic cover using loop machine live for this segment, and here're the results. All comments appreciated!

Nice job :)

Although I would say that the parts before and after this help to make it so good. Otherwise it would just be a "nice" interlude.

The contrast is everything ;)

I like most of Weekend Warrior save for Bruce's vocals. Blah. What was he thinking?

Obvious answer is the instrumental section to The Apparition, particularly the harmony after Jan's first solo. Makes me think of MegaMan. I also really like the intro to The Longest Day - seriously, top tier stuff there - but care little for the rest of the song.

No More Lies (x48)

Love the guitar melodies and verses, but the song is ruined by an infinitely repeating weak chorus that consists of same 3 words.

Heaven Can Wait

Can't stand the sofastvocalsthatyoucantunderstandBrucewhathesays on verses and the repeating chorus. Love the singalong and guitar melodies.

“Man who would be king” is not a favorite song of mine, but I love the instrumental part in the middle after the first chorus, as well as the little twin guitar melody at the very end. That end part reminds me of the melodies from 7th Son.

Chorus in “Age of Innocence”, structure of “Mother of Mercy”, build-up in “The Longest Day”.

Intro to Fear of the Dark
The instrumental sections (not solos) in Afraid to Shoot Strangers
Chorus and solo in Gates of Tomorrow

Back