Do any albums starts with the best song and run in order until finishing with the worst song?

srfc

Ancient Mariner
I was listening to the first Boston album today and it struck me that if Rock n roll band had been the second last track then every track on the album would be in sequence from best to worst in my opinion.

Do any albums actually manage to pull off the sequence from best to worst, or vice versa?

Naah, Starblind is somewhere in the middle
I got a slight feeling every maidenfan would have a different opinion on this ;)

Naah, Starblind is somewhere in the middle
I got a slight feeling every maidenfan would have a different opinion on this ;)

Sorry for The Final Frontier I meant the vice versa option of starting weak and getting better

for me TFF would be

MOM
S15/TFF
TMWBK
ED
The Alchemist
CH
Talisman
IOA
Starblind
WTWWB

I think Maiden are fairly difficult for this as they usually start and finish albums strongly.

I wouldn't agree that TFF gets worse as it runs, but I do agree the title track is the most lively while the last goes out with a whimper.

Well, The X Factor could be the album of Maiden. It is a general consensus that the opener is one of the best 90s Maiden tracks and definitely the track of the record. Two popular tracks follow it, but they are less liked. The rest of the album is controversial if we take average opinion into account and the closing track has been repeatedly shunned, together with the track that precedes it.

So, if you're a kind of a person that doesn't like Blaze era or just the album, the description might fit.

Well, The X Factor could be the album of Maiden. It is a general consensus that the opener is one of the best 90s Maiden tracks and definitely the track of the record. Two popular tracks follow it, but they are less liked. The rest of the album is controversial if we take average opinion into account and the closing track has been repeatedly shunned, together with the track that precedes it.

So, if you're a kind of a person that doesn't like Blaze era or just the album, the description might fit.

Yes that wouldn't be my personal opinion but I can see that it fits. Also the riff that's a run through the open strings of a bass tuning up in the unbeliever is the worst part of the album (maybe even the worst part of Maiden! :eek:)

Reactions: Jer
Yes that wouldn't be my personal opinion but I can see that it fits. Also the riff that's a run through the open strings of a bass tuning up in the unbeliever is the worst part of the album (maybe even the worst part of Maiden! :eek:)
1bbr8l.jpg

Most of the 1980's AC/DC albums (excluding Back in Black). Once you hear the title song, it's all downhill from there.

Back