Dennis Wilcock

I don't think these guys played together. They gathered and some of them played with a new (different) band.

The 80 % of the 1977-78 line-up that don't really matter. This Den Wilcock will remain as the guy who had Dave Murray sacked : what a genius.

Bassplayers' contribution in most bands is overated, especially in that case :D . They surely can do well without him.

They should get Rudy Sarzo. As we know from his stint in Gt "queensryche" he will do anything for five bucks. 

The problem is, could those guys offer him five quids ? If they weren't so bitter, I would find some interest in their activities, but they are really turning ridiculous.

While I'm post-digging, I'd like to comment that since 30 second previews have been released, full length ones wouldn't cause a lawsuit, I mean since we know the songs' existence

While I'm post-digging, I'd like to comment that since 30 second previews have been released, full length ones wouldn't cause a lawsuit, I mean since we know the songs' existence
The main problem is that he probably wants to get some financial reward for the stuff. I'd like Maiden management and him to settle the case, so that we can hear (and buy) it, but the way Wilcock has approached things makes it very unlikely.

The main problem is that he probably wants to get some financial reward for the stuff. I'd like Maiden management and him to settle the case, so that we can hear (and buy) it, but the way Wilcock has approached things makes it very unlikely.

Which stuff?

Back