Def Leppard

Sorry to the Leppard fans (I liked them until retroactive) but…
I think there's nothing less interesting right now like a new Def Lepard album but I suppose I will take a listen to it.

The new album is not bad, nice songs, but I prefer Def Leppard from 1981 (High 'N' Dry album, Steve Clark's riffs).

Best songs: ''Take What You Want'' and ''From Here To Eternity''. The latter sounds like classic Leppard:

Give it a go, @Bruins1 , I'm curious what you will say about it. :)

The new album is not bad, nice songs, but I prefer Def Leppard from 1981 (High 'N' Dry album, Steve Clark's riffs).

Best songs: ''Take What You Want'' and ''From Here To Eternity''. The latter sounds like classic Leppard:

Give it a go, @Bruins1 , I'm curious what you will say about it. :)
Will do. To me, Euphoria was their last decent album. As I posted earlier, with the exception of White Lightening and Tear It Down, I didn't like Adrenalize. Liked Retroactive and even Slang! to some extent. High 'N Dry will always be my favorite DL album and one of my all time favorites in general.

The new album was touted as their best since Adrenalize by Classic Rock. Personally I found it quite dull as with most recent Leppard albums. There's a few rockers on there and a lot of guff. Some of these tunes sounding like bland indie rock.

Also, Joe Elliot's voice is shot and has been for some time. He can't belt out notes in a reasonably high register anymore. And people claim that Bruce can't sing...

The new album was touted as their best since Adrenalize by Classic Rock. Personally I found it quite dull as with most recent Leppard albums. There's a few rockers on there and a lot of guff. Some of these tunes sounding like bland indie rock.

Also, Joe Elliot's voice is shot and has been for some time. He can't belt out notes in a reasonably high register anymore. And people claim that Bruce can't sing...
I'll check it later

It's been really difficult to me listening this album. I skipped 2 songs. I hate country kind of style and song too poppy and it's worrying the lack of ideas in the guitar solos. Two great guitar players like these… :facepalm:

Forgettable album to me. I'm sure I won't play it again

Back