Deep dark secret

I absolutely dislike the studio version of Sign Of The Cross. But I LOVE the live version from Rock in Rio. I wished they would play it again.

And I don't care much for the first two Maiden albums. :S

^^I can understand that, about the first two albums.  It took me a while to get into them, myself.

Another for me, some days I'll listen to nothing but country music.

I really like that band too... I wish their stuff was more accessible in the U.S :( They still play their videos in Mexico :)

Huh.  Some days I think that I'm just an American Idiot out on Holiday.

Deano said:
I do have to let it linger and I just love that voice. Confession central.

I think you now need to say 2 Hail Mary's and one Our Father.

wasted155 said:
Another for me, some days I'll listen to nothing but country music.

Now I don't feel so bad for going on an occasional disco kick.

"Night fever, night feevaaaah...we don't have to do it!" :yey:

This one might draw some flak but.......apart from a couple of songs.....I never really got Led Zeppelin.....they just don't do anything for me.

I'm with you on that one. Even Black Sabbath never really got my balls rolling, even if I do recognize their significance. Same with many of the "classic" bands. Not a big fan of Deep Purple, but I love Rainbow. Never been too big a fan of Queen, even if I "should" be. Then again, I love most of the derivatives of these bands, so something good must've come of it. Oh, and I love CCR and Dire Straits etc. There's bound to be something wrong with me.

edit: I'm not saying I don't like bands like Black Sabbath, but to me, they just haven't justified their grandness yet, even if I do enjoy a few songs. A lot.

Hozz said:
...I love CCR and Dire Straits etc...

Dire Straits?!? Yecccch. One of the worst bands ever, in my opinion. I truly loathe them. They make my list of band's I'd be happy to never ever hear again ... along with the Eagles, Elton John (excepting "Funeral For A Friend"), the Band, Rod Stewart after "Hot Legs", and CSN(Y).

I can't stand John Cougar Mellencamp.  I cringe when I hear his music!  I am also not a fan of the Eagles.  Some of there songs are ok, but some of it, just plain right sucks!

SinisterMinisterX said:
Dire Straits?!? Yecccch. One of the worst bands ever, in my opinion. I truly loathe them. They make my list of band's I'd be happy to never ever hear again ... along with the Eagles, Elton John (excepting "Funeral For A Friend"), the Band, Rod Stewart after "Hot Legs", and CSN(Y).
That's your opinion, but I still like them. Love Knopfler's solo stuff as well. Those other bands, though, I agree on, especially Elton John.

CCR is awesome, and that is neither deep nor dark. They were a crucial part in the success of The Big Labowski.

Back