Death Of The Celts

Diesel 11

As you scream into the web of silence...
I don't even remember the solos, but sure sounds like

Janick

Dave

Adrian
And I think by far this album highlights the three amigos’s strong suits. With very rare exceptions Janick will never have solos as good as the other two, but that’s okay because usually he still ends on a high note and he brings across plenty of energy (and live is just a treat to watch). Dave either warbles about doing Dave-isms but when he really tries he can really still nail his shit, just like here. Meanwhile, Adrian, the best guitarist, always slides in just to show the other two how it’s done… although somehow here Dave still ends up being the best of the bunch. But it’s pretty close between both of them throughout the rest of the album because Adrian never disappoints and Dave really stepped up big time again.

Pibroch_Whistler

Educated Fool
I've noticed more people coming around to liking DoTC more as time goes by.

I feel like I"m still missing the boat. I do enjoy the song, but there hasn't really been any areas that have grown on me (as every other song on the album has) over time.

Is there anything I may be missing - something that just crept up on you after say the 20th listen to Death of the Celts?

MindlessPieces

Educated Fool
I've noticed more people coming around to liking DoTC more as time goes by.

I feel like I"m still missing the boat. I do enjoy the song, but there hasn't really been any areas that have grown on me (as every other song on the album has) over time.

Is there anything I may be missing - something that just crept up on you after say the 20th listen to Death of the Celts?
The four Harris penned epics are my favourites on the album.

I find listening in the car to disc 1 on repeat gets a little boring, listening to disc 2 on repeat never gets boring.