Creepy Maiden lyrics

Black Thunder said:
If you speak about the song, it's on Better By You, Better Than Me.
No I can't find the spot where he says "Do It".

Well even Rob Halford heard it in there. The official verdict was that it was a coincidental combination of sounds.

I was just watching an interview yesterday where he said in the courtroom they played it backward and that everyone in the room could hear it even the judge. In fact it is a good thing they heard it because they were able to explain that it came from a guitar noise and Rob breathing.

That has nothing to do with it. It's the recording that caused it, which means it isn't going to be on the Spooky Tooth version. I'll look for that video right now.

EDIT: Here it is, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig9Y9304kaA It's a pretty good mini doc, I suggest watching the whole thing. The part is around the 7:00 minute mark.

Thank you very much! Checking it out right now.

EDIT: They wouldn't listen to the album backwards, would they?

And Rob is right, they should be charged if there's a "kill yourself" on the record. "Do it" can mean a lot of things.

They are right, but that probably wouldn't have worked in court.

Backwards messages are like paredoilia. If your brain is wired to hear certain messages, or see certain faces (Jesus on a piece of toast?), you can find them anywhere. Once pointed out, you can't NOT see or hear them.

Back