9. Brave New World
10. The Number of the Beast
11. The Clairvoyant
12. Hallowed be thy Name
13. Iron Maiden

14. Be Quick or be Dead
15. Fear of the Dark
16. Prowler

I can't see "Run To The Hills" not being included in the setlist of the forthcoming tour , given that it is very possibly one of their last tours and that this song is THE Iron Maiden song that "everybody" knows, along with "The Trooper" - granted - but the latter is not as mainstream. To that effect, RTTH should probably close the encores.

I can't see "Run To The Hills" not being included in the setlist of the forthcoming tour , given that it is very possibly one of their last tours and that this song is THE Iron Maiden song that "everybody" knows, along with "The Trooper" - granted - but the latter is not as mainstream. To that effect, RTTH should probably close the encores.

I very much doubt Bruce is going to be able to sing RTTH, especially at the end of a 100-minute set.

I very much doubt Bruce is going to be able to sing RTTH, especially at the end of a 100-minute set.

If and when they're going to play it, I'd like to see it somewhere quite early on the set for a change. I'd gladly replace it with something else, but since they're most likely going to play it, it would be cool if it was 2.-4. song; just play it out of the way and get the crowd going. Would be cool.

If and when they're going to play it, I'd like to see it somewhere quite early on the set for a change
At Hellfest 2014 (Maiden England Tour), they played it rather "in the middle" but, granted, it is usually used in the later part of the set. Putting it in the early part would remind of The Beast On The Road (#3 I think).

At Hellfest 2014 (Maiden England Tour), they played it rather "in the middle" but, granted, it is usually used in the later part of the set. Putting it in the early part would remind of The Beast On The Road (#3 I think).

Yeah, it's been pretty much in the middle recently (=history tours and A Matter of Beast). And as well as it works there or in the encores, it would feel pretty fresh quite early on.

It wasn't in the middle on A Matter of the Beast, it was the second-to-last song of the main set, actually. But yeah, it'll be in the middle of the set this time around, assuming they play it (they will). Bruce can't really do it in the encores anymore.

yeoflittlefaith2.jpg

Just throwing it out there that Bruce sounded better in Brooklyn on the last night of the BoS tour than he had since Somewhere Back in Time.

I truthfully think some of it’s aging and some of it was the tumor. He won’t ever be young again, but you all may be pleasantly surprised if you haven’t seen him on the last leg.

I truthfully think some of it’s aging and some of it was the tumor. He won’t ever be young again, but you all may be pleasantly surprised if you haven’t seen him on the last leg.
I saw this show six times, at the third-from-start show in 2016 to the fourth-to-last show in 2017, in three countries on two continents. Bruce's voice was stronger on the first leg, but the best vocal performance of the six I saw was the first night in London - though I will admit I may be biased towards this show for other reasons - followed by Montreal in 2016. His voice in Chicago 2017 and Toronto 2017 sounded much weaker in places, though the rest of the band got better as the tour went on, cresting in Chicago in my experiences. He might have saved something for Brooklyn - or given it his all knowing the tour was done - but overall, I'd say time and use was starting to tell.

Not complaining, though. Just noting.

Not really plausible, especially since I've included some Bayley-era songs here which they don't seem to play at all any more, just songs I personally like.
1. The Number of the Beast
2. Gangland
3. Man on the Edge
4. The Trooper
5. Futureal
6. Murders in the Rue Morgue
7. The Clansman
8. Speed of Light
9. Can I Play With Madness
10. Wasted Years
11. Moonchild
12. Be Quick or Be Dead
13. Die With Your Boots On
14. Holy Smoke
15. Blood on the World's Hands
16. Fear of the Dark

Randalf fixing setlist Part #2: Maiden England 2014 (since I did the 2012-13 earlier and "covering the whole 80's period with a bit less focus on Maiden England theme was an interesting concept nonetheless)

Again, trying to keep the song selection relatively realistic, yet still doing some major fixes that the band could have some if they really wanted.

1. Moonchild (no need to mess the 7th Tour structure too much and it's my favourite opener anyway)
2. Can I Play With Madness
3. The Prisoner (this trio was very effective way to open the show)
4. Run to the Hills
5. Revelations
6. Phantom of the Opera
7. The Trooper
8. Murders in the Rue Morgue
9. Remember Tomorrow
10. The Number of the Beast
11. Wasted Years
12. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
13. Fear of the Dark
14. Iron Maiden
--
15. Aces High
16. 2 Minutes to Midnight
17. The Evil That Men Do (those Pyro effects in the end would close the show with a BANG)

Last edited:
LOTPM (Legacy of the Pinball Machine) World Tour a.k.a. Lego's revised probable LOTB setlist a.k.a. Somewhere Back In Somewhere Back In Time Again...

Based laregly off this, which I'm hoping has very little bearing on the actual setlist: http://www.sternpinball.com/community/stern-pinball-announces-new-iron-maiden-pinball-machines

1. Aces High
  2. 2 Minutes to Midnight
  3. The Trooper
  4. Can I Play With Madness
  5. Number of the Beast
  6. For The Greater Good of God
  7. Powerslave
  8. Hallowed Be Thy Name
  9. Flight of Icarus
  10. Rime of the Ancient Mariner
  11. Fear of the Dark
  12. Iron Maiden
  13. Where Eagles Dare
  14. Wasted Years
  15. Run to the Hills

1. Caught Somewhere in Time
2. Where Eagles Dare
3. 2 Minutes 2 Midnight
4. Killers
5. Revelations
6. Infinite Dreams
7. Rime of the Ancient Mariner
8. Flash of the Blade
9. The Clairvoyant
10. Powerslave
-------
11. Stranger in a Strange Land
12. The Prisoner
13. To Tame a Land
-------
14. Ghost of the Navigator
15. Phantom of the Opera
16. Alexander the Great

Nothing remotely like it will ever hapoen like☹

1. Caught somewhere in Time
2. Ghost of the Navigator
3. Flight of Icarus
4. The Talisman
5. The Duellists
6. The Evil that Men Do
7. Rime of the Acient Mariner
8. No Prayer for the Dying
9. Phantom of the Opera
10. The Clansman
11. The Red and the black
12. Dance of Death
13. Fear of the Dark
14. Hallowed be thy Name
---
15. Aces high
16. Wasted years
17. Alexander the Great

Granted, they would die from song 9 on but hey get it together guys

Remember how Rush's Farewell Tour had that 'time machine' feel to it where they started with the newer material and worked their way all the way back to the old stuff by the encores? Always thought Maiden should do something like that.

1. Speed of Light
2. El Dorado
3. These Colours Don't Run
4. Dance of Death
5. The Wicker Man
6. The Clansman
7. Fear of the Dark
8. The Clairvoyant
9. Wasted Years
10. Powerslave
11. The Trooper
12. The Number of the Beast
13. Iron Maiden
=================
14. Hallowed Be Thy Name
15. Killers
16. Sanctuary

1. Caught Somewhere in Time
2. Where Eagles Dare
3. 2 Minutes 2 Midnight
4. Killers
5. Revelations
6. Infinite Dreams
7. Rime of the Ancient Mariner
8. Flash of the Blade
9. The Clairvoyant
10. Powerslave
-------
11. Stranger in a Strange Land
12. The Prisoner
13. To Tame a Land
-------
14. Ghost of the Navigator
15. Phantom of the Opera
16. Alexander the Great

Nothing remotely like it will ever hapoen like☹

Blimey I thought it was just me who loves CSIT.
I love that set list.
I would probably let Rime go and then bring any of the following three to keep everyone happy.
Evil that men do
Wasted Years
Number of the Beast
Run to the Hills
Flight of Icarus
Wicker Man
Rainmaker
Benjamin Breeg

Blimey I thought it was just me who loves CSIT.
I love that set list.
I would probably let Rime go and then bring any of the following three to keep everyone happy.
Evil that men do
Wasted Years
Number of the Beast
Run to the Hills
Flight of Icarus
Wicker Man
Rainmaker
Benjamin Breeg
I love the whole SIT album really. It works great as a whole.

Last edited:
So, I made two setlists recently.

The first one came after a lot of complaints for the Legacy of the Beast setlist, and I got to wondering about having one built around deeper cuts, but with a few popular songs as well. Hence:
  1. Alexander the Great
  2. Futureal
  3. Blood Brothers
  4. The Red and the Black
  5. The Trooper
  6. Losfer Words (Big 'Orra)
  7. The Duellists
  8. Rime of the Ancient Mariner
  9. Judgement of Heaven
  10. Judas Be My Guide
  11. Mother Russia
  12. Only the Good Die Young