Crazy news 'round the globe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had the joy of that exam. Wasn't painful in comparison to couple of successive swabs in frontal exhaust hole couple of days prior.
Wear rubber, kids.

Thank you, friends. I sincerely appreciate it.

I realize that I am fortunate. Others around the globe lose much more.

I'm trying to stay positive for the kids. This may sound cheesy, but I actually listened to Aces High last night for inspiration.

I'll keep posting on here. I need to hang with my virtual mates and talk about my favorite band.

Keep us updated, @soundwave - and keep listening to your favourite band.

I don't think there's anything cheesy about listening to a song about bravery in times of crisis when you find yourself needing bravery in times of crisis.

@soundwave - I'm really sad to hear this. I can't imagine what this feels like, and I can only wish you all the strength and endurance you need to get through this and come out stronger.

Exactly.
The gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they believe, in their deepest heart, that they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they don't know about it. This explains why it is so important to shoot missionaries on sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back