Crazy news 'round the globe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda agree that using his radio antics as evidence of him being an unstable parent is a flimsy argument.

I'm not entirely sure. He doesn't seem to grasp the consequences that his act may have on his children. If you're both a public persona and a father, you may want to make sure you're a good role model. If Jones' public speaking would only consist of aggressive rants, that's one thing. But the man has appeared shirtless on widely clicked YouTube videos, he's been on national TV insulting interviewers and the like. You could argue it's all an act and he did all this in calculation, but if the man publicly portrays himself as insane, you wonder what kind of lessons he teaches his children with that.

It actually appears to be true. Unbelievable.
The commission is responsible for “promoting women’s rights, documenting the reality of women’s lives throughout the world, and shaping global standards on gender equality and the empowerment of women," according to the UN. :nuts2:

I don't think you get it. Since it doesn't have any power at all, it's better to have a shit state like this on board. Then they need to talk about it. Bear in mind that they can only talk and publish results.

I honestly wouldn't have seen anything phallic about it. If anything, it reminds me of Rygel from Farscape.
Author, however, is Marilyn Boone, so I'm not arguing.

That's the iceberg that bumped into the Tit-anic.

You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back