Christmas 2010 Thread

______no5 said:
I'm not a Christian, yet I enjoy wishing Marry Christmas.

Ditto. I haven't thought of Xmas as a religious holiday in years, just like Thanksgiving. I wish Merry Xmas all the time, and never object when it's said to me, even though I'm an atheist.

It's a little late, but I would like to follow up on Loosey and say that this is quite a special online community. I've been here for six and a half years now, and that would not have happened if it hadn't been for the people here.
I think I can say that I found a number of real and true friends here, some of whom I have met, in some cases several times, and some of whom I haven't met so far. It's thanks to you that every Maiden gig I go to is a special experience, and that I am willing to travel far and wide for it. But there is so much more than Maiden to it, as we have seen many a time.

Anyway, enough with the soppiness. If my plans go as I want them to, I will be UK-based soon, and US-based afterwards, and that will give us plenty of new opportunities to meet.

I feel the same. I haven't met any of you in real life, but I've been talking to some of the people here for seven years now. That's much longer than I've known most of my offline friends...

Back