Christmas 2010 Thread

I'm going to be a dick and not put a link to it, because I don't feel like looking for it, BUT.... TWISTED SISTER have been touring the past few years as a Metal Christmas act...

Onhell said:
I'm going to be a dick and not put a link to it, because I don't feel like looking for it, BUT.... TWISTED SISTER have been touring the past few years as a Metal Christmas act...

I got your link right here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grwP8QvI1jY

I'll see if I can find my old Xmas file ... me singing "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" to the tune of Priest's "Heading Out To The Highway". Yes, the lyrics fit perfectly.

Since I can remember, I had never the need to do a Christmas tree. I never did, until least year. It was the first time that I passed Christmas completely alone with only my cat for company. And I mean the whole Christmas period, because the very day of Christmas I was in Suez, Egypt.
I remember how big need I had to do it. I went in the Supermarket to buy the tree and the shinning balls and I felt so nice. When I finally fixed the tree in the salon, I was feeling a kind of happiness to watch my cat trying to destroy it. (the shinning balls were driving her crazy) 
This Christmas, I don't know if I'll be alone here, or if I'll travel to be among beloved persons. But what I know, is that there is no way not to fix a tree, in case I stay!

Wasted CLV said:
NP:  White Christmas, Queensryche

Some of the employees at the college played this song during our "holiday party" and I said to a friend of mine, "I bet this is a hit at KKK Christmas parties!" :D

The wife got me the out of print 3rd edition of the "Run to the Hills" biography.  I now, because she's so excited about the gift that she told me, because she wants to read it first.  What a keeper!
______no5 said:
Since I can remember, I had never the need to do a Christmas tree. I never did, until least year. It was the first time that I passed Christmas completely alone with only my cat for company. And I mean the whole Christmas period, because the very day of Christmas I was in Suez, Egypt.
I remember how big need I had to do it. I went in the Supermarket to buy the tree and the shinning balls and I felt so nice. When I finally fixed the tree in the salon, I was feeling a kind of happiness to watch my cat trying to destroy it. (the shinning balls were driving her crazy) 
This Christmas, I don't know if I'll be alone here, or if I'll travel to be among beloved persons. But what I know, is that there is no way not to fix a tree, in case I stay!

Our xmas tree is decorated in shiny blue and silver balls, and like yours, our cat keeps swatting them off the tree and batting them across the living room and under the couch.  I've stepped on endless ball hooks since thanksgiving now.  We put our vacuum clean near the tree as a scarecrow.

Onhell said:
That's the worst Christmas album EVER! :puke:

I haven't heard it, just saw it on a "Where are they now" show... But speaking of rockin' Christmases, I am currently binging on the Trans-Siberian Orchestra's Christmas trilogy :D Great albums, and they always manage to choke me up *sniff*

Onhell said:
I haven't heard it, just saw it on a "Where are they now" show... But speaking of rockin' Christmases, I am currently binging on the Trans-Siberian Orchestra's Christmas trilogy :D Great albums, and they always manage to choke me up *sniff*

Not gonna touch that. 

Anyway, Xmas tree is up, lights are ALL dead from last year, so I need to go pick some up. 

Yet another reason jews suck: our holidays!
Hanukkah jest ended, it was lame. So lame in fact, my mother had to pull me by the ear to lgiht the candels every day, our holidays are all about someone trying to kill us and failed. Hurray!

...Sorry for being such a downer! Merry Christmas.

Mega is a neurotic teenager with a Jewish mother. That's a deadly combination.

Yeah, you do remind me a bit of the way I was in your age.

Now I sound like an old fart, even though it was only what, eight years ago?

Oh.

Mega said:
Yet another reason jews suck: our holidays!
Hanukkah jest ended, it was lame. So lame in fact, my mother had to pull me by the ear to lgiht the candels every day, our holidays are all about someone trying to kill us and failed. Hurray!

Well to be fair ours are about a dude that was nailed to a tree, but just walked it off :)

Back