Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

I dreamt I was back in school but had to change classes because there weren´t enough students. In the tiny dusty classroom there was someone with a large ninja sword and testing it on someone 's leg. He wanted to prove the sword only cut on one side. I ran away and was with schoolmates from earlier years together to follow some climate change course. There was a TV studio and I wanted to make a good impression because I wanted to work there. We had to wear mouthmasks while walking but I forgot to put one on. Next I was in a street looking for a place to pee. There was some suspicious looking guy so I had to run away again. I lost my mouthmask and people kept staring at me. I kept on walking and reached the end of the street. There was a giant stair to Brussels Central Station.

Do you ever dream of familiar places with some kind of special twist? I’ve dreamt of my neighborhood lots of times and often it’s been accompanied by a certain magic that comprises nostalgia, freedom and peacefulness. The dreams are usually set in summer and this magic might reveal itself visually, for example the grass is an amazing green and the air glows a yellowish hue, saturated by the sun, or through a feeling of companionship. Sometimes I’m waiting for someone in these dreams. The magic is really there, the mundane streets and forests I’ve walked hundreds of times in my life obtain a new life and feel as special as they once did. All the places I’ve known since childhood appear as great as ever.
Maybe these dreams are meant to remind us where we’re from, our home place, and to turn a blind eye to the noise of the external world.

Do you ever dream of familiar places with some kind of special twist?
I once dreamed of Morton, my childhood home, being just around the corner from Keswick, one of my other "special places". As I walked from Keswick to Morton I met people I'd known all through my life, most of which had not been known to the others in real life and would most likely not have been found in the same locations. And the light seemed kind of unnaturally bright but not dazzling - the best description I can think of is like a slightly over exposed colour photograph from the '70s (if you've ever seen such a thing). And the Trentside house where I grew up, which I loved but which burnt down c2000, was still standing. I walked up to the front door and put my hand on the handle and then just as I started to turn the handle I woke up.

I think dreams like this probably highlight the people and things which are really important to us, especially if our present day lives are a bit confusing at the time. Since I had this dream (around 2005 I think) I've come to realise that home to me now is wherever the Boyfriend is, but the "one spot" which is "beloved over all" (as Kipling put it) will always be Trentside - even though it is no longer possible for me to live there. Who would I have found in the house, I wonder, if I had got inside?

Last night I dreamt I had reunite again with my previous band (which I left in 2007) and we were preparing for a recording session. It´s the third time I dreamt about this. I don´t regret I left the band ´cos there were musical differences.

I once dreamed of Morton, my childhood home, being just around the corner from Keswick, one of my other "special places". As I walked from Keswick to Morton I met people I'd known all through my life, most of which had not been known to the others in real life and would most likely not have been found in the same locations. And the light seemed kind of unnaturally bright but not dazzling - the best description I can think of is like a slightly over exposed colour photograph from the '70s (if you've ever seen such a thing). And the Trentside house where I grew up, which I loved but which burnt down c2000, was still standing. I walked up to the front door and put my hand on the handle and then just as I started to turn the handle I woke up.

I think dreams like this probably highlight the people and things which are really important to us, especially if our present day lives are a bit confusing at the time. Since I had this dream (around 2005 I think) I've come to realise that home to me now is wherever the Boyfriend is, but the "one spot" which is "beloved over all" (as Kipling put it) will always be Trentside - even though it is no longer possible for me to live there. Who would I have found in the house, I wonder, if I had got inside?

Very interesting, especially turning the handle.

Keswick in Cumbria? One of my favourite places.

Weird dream last night. I had a date or a romantic encounter with a woman I immediately fell in love with. She said she thought she was ugly but she was gorgeous to me and I said this to her and she smiled. After waking up I tried to remember what she looked like...

Few days ago I had a weird dream, don't judge me lol. Do not read if you do not like the pubic hair topics.

I was in my bed under my blanket and I had my hand in my pubic area. Chael Sonnen came into my room and said something I don't remember, I replied with something funny, he started laughing and said give me a high five. I took out my hand from my pubic area from under the blanket and high fived him. He then looked at his hand with a disgusted expression and shook off a handful of pubic hair from his hand but was not sure if it was pubic hair or normal hair. He started looking at my pillow and said that there are some of my hairs on it, I replied that my hair has been falling lately and I always find hair on my pillow. He started looking between my pillow and the handful of my pubic hair that was on the ground. It was obvious for him that the hair on the ground does not look like the hair on my pillow, so he looked at me in a mix of anger and disgust and said "I figured you out you creep" and left the room.

Back