Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

I was at a royal dance party or something similar in Shakespearean times and there was a pink-haired girl my age there, with whom I fell in love immediately. She liked me as well, but this bubbly romance was broken when her noble hag of a grandmother saw us, yelled at her for spending time with a commoner like me, and stabbed me in the stomach (I actually felt a sharp pinch). I don't think I died but I never saw her again.

The previous somehow lead to another dream where I was in a street fight in Amsterdam. I had to fight the bad guys, not sure why, but even "Bad"-era Michael Jackson made an appearance among them.

The previous somehow lead to another dream where I was in a street fight in Amsterdam. I had to fight the bad guys, not sure why, but even "Bad"-era Michael Jackson made an appearance among them.
You better run you better do what you can. Don't want to see no blood don't be a macho man.

I dreamt that a man with the tail of a prawn (and no legs) fell off an escalator. I've no idea how he was standing up to begin with.

Few days ago I had a dream that Maiden played in a small club in Serbia. Before the encore I went out for some reason and was talking to a friend, then realized I forgot to come back to the show. I come back and they already finished playing but someone gave me a copy of the setlist: they played two encores, the 2nd consisting of Running Free and a new song called "Mosh" o_O

As for my friends ditching me in that dream, fortunately that did not happen. I enjoyed every concert I saw this year (Iron Maiden, Steve Winwood with Steely Dan, Yes, and Black Sabbath). However, I did have a nightmare that I have a very rude and disrespectful female student and I had to send her to her head teacher. I never had to send any girls out but occasionally I've had a few boys who were disrespectul and yes, I sent them out after they refused to heed the warnings but they usually never break my rules again after. I had to have some students punished for skipping my class today. They must have thought that foreign teachers do not take attendance but they had another thing comin!'

Maiden were playing in a studio. They sounded great, Janick's guitar tone was huge and Nicko, for some reason, was the producer sitting behind a mixing console.

I had a weird dream once that I was been interviewed by Steve Harris (and another member, could have been Bruce but not 100% sure) for the job as Maiden's manager as Rod was proper retiring. He asked me very firmly "So what can you do for this band to take us through the next few years?". All I remember was that I felt quite confident about my reply and gave it. But cannot recall what I said.

I also can't remember if I got the job or not.

I was the guy on my profile picture performing as Blink-182 in my school hall with the students as audience. It wasn't a good gig at all though, something was constantly messed up. The bassist Mark Hoppus tried to start All the Small Things three times but I kept saying I wasn't ready. The concert ended when someone was found with an extreme (alcohol) poisoning and died, I think.

I had a freaky dream the other night that I was in a strange neighborhood which resembled Wilder Steet in Lowell, Massachusetts. It was half abandoned but I was walking down the street minding my business and some thin guy with a pale face started throwing rocks at me. I woke up feeling a bit freaked out but it came just in time for Halloween :D

I was walking around on a Russian school campus (located in eastern Estonia) with hundreds of students, afraid that if anyone found out I wasn't Russian, they'd beat me up. Got out of there as quickly as I could but ended up on an amusement park attraction of some sort.

Second part, I'm on a ship (the kind that travel between Estonia and Finland/Sweden) with a former crush. I'm talking to her, it's a casual and very natural conversation and she looks more beautiful than ever.

I had a dream about another Maiden tour last night. I don't expect them to do another history tour anytime soon or play many of the songs I heard live in my dream but its worth sharing. In the dream Bruce said "we told our audiences and fans that we would not play these songs live again but they are so much fun to play and our fans love them." I always go to concerts just to see my favorite band and have fun but its always a welcomed surprise when they play songs we either don't expect to hear live, or do things we don't expect them to do. Anyways, here is the setlist to the best of my memory:

Remember Tomorrow
Iron Maiden
22 Acacia Ave
Number of the Beast
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Die With Your Boots On
The Trooper
2 Minutes to Midnight
Heaven Can Wait
Can I Play With Madness?
Hooks In You (with Adrian doing all the leads except for Dave's solo)
Afraid to Shoot Strangers
Fear of the Dark
Speed of Light
I remember them playing one other song from The Book of Souls but I cannot remember exactly which one; its either Death or Glory or Tears of a Clown. I woke up feeling happy and then feeling disappointed because it was only a dream, and a bit miserable because my cold got worse overnight. My memory of the dream is a bit hazy but its the best I can remember it. I'm grateful for all of the times I've seen Maiden. The show I saw in Shanghai still feels like a dream because it seems too good to be true, but I was definitely there. :D I posted one of the pictures on the 2016 Tour Spoilers Thread a short time after seeing them live.

I wonder if we should have a spoiler policy for clairvoyants?
Maybe it could happen, who knows? :lol:
If it does, then I'm onboard for a spoiler policy for we Clairvoyants. I don't think they will play Remember Tomorrow again live or Hooks In You but I can see them playing 22 Acacia Ave and Die With Your Boots On again.

Some classmates of mine wanted to start a band with me. There were two singers, a girl from my class whom I have never heard singing and a guy who used to go to my school, a dude from my class on the drums, me on the geetar and someone (?) on bass. I was happy for being the only guitarist, drawing a parallel to Petrucci. Our style was something quite interesting: a mixture of rock and hip-hop. I was looking forward to rehearsals although I knew I needed to make room for my real-life band as well.

Back