Bruce's stage costumes over the years

Ruflux

Ancient Mariner
His Maiden England look probably easily takes the cake, at least for the reunion era. I feel like the other ones are either a bit too over-the-top (like the SBiT trousers) or then a bit too simplistic, like his TBOS outfit. Although I did like the BNW setup too, it was simple but very effective with the denim vest and all.

srfc

Ancient Mariner
The '97 AOB tour shorts are easily the worst piece of outfit Bruce has ever worn on stage (I excuse him for the SOT outfit, it was the 80's afterall...). But this... I mean, really? Looks even more ridicolous with leather jacket.

That's pretty bad in a "don't know where to look" way.

But A Real Live Tour was pretty bad, lonsdale knee length sweat shorts, wife beater, couldn't be arsed shaving. He looked like a bum.

GhostofCain

Ancient Mariner
His Maiden England outfits were awesome. TBOS was ok I guess, but I think he could have gone more theatrical. At least on TBOS, he should have had some sort of feathers and shells. Maybe a shaman-ish touch for IESF.
Agreed.

I quite like the FOTD tour outfit and have a soft spot for the AMOLAD one too.

Kalata

Out of the Silent Planet
Here are some more pictures from Bruce stage costumes for TBOS tour !
- the intro for the IESF
- the traditional uniform for The Trooper
- the blue demon mask during Powerslave
- monkeys for DOG (also I included a picture without them)
- ripping the Eddie heart during the title song
- his outfit for HBTN
- one picture without the sweatshirt (he take it off from FOTD onwards)
- and one picture from the performance of TGU live in 2017

Attachments

Last edited:

Ziggyplayedguitar

Educated Fool
That's pretty bad in a "don't know where to look" way.

But A Real Live Tour was pretty bad, lonsdale knee length sweat shorts, wife beater, couldn't be arsed shaving. He looked like a bum.
I thought that was far for inspired than the crocodile hunter image of the last 20 years. Bruce resembles a bank manager these days, much less a rock star.

Ziggyplayedguitar

Educated Fool
The '97 AOB tour shorts are easily the worst piece of outfit Bruce has ever worn on stage (I excuse him for the SOT outfit, it was the 80's afterall...). But this... I mean, really? Looks even more ridicolous with leather jacket.

Jesus, he just needed to grow a tash & change his name to Freddie.

Welsh Phantom

Ancient Mariner

Why does that Bruce solo pick remind me of Axle Rose?

Brigantium

Grim Reaper
Staff member
I quite like the DoD masked one, although think he should have gone for a really sinister Venetian carnival style mask. The mouthless ones like Ghost currently have or one of the beaked nose ones.

Kalata

Out of the Silent Planet
Bruce stage costumes for LOTB tour !

1 - during Aces High
2 - during Where Eagles Dare
3 - during 2MTM
4 - during The Clansman and The Trooper
5 - during Revelations
6 - during FTGGOG and The Wicker Man
7 - during SOTC
8 - during FOI
9 - during FOTD