Bruce's stage costumes over the years

Randalf

Ancient Mariner
The most recent (TBOS, obviously) is definitely one of his more "sophisticated" stage outfits and pretty cool, but I really like his Maiden England gear a lot. :D That decorated tailcoat is damn cool and the trench coat he used during Seventh Son is absolutely gorgeous.

Kalata

Out of the Silent Planet
The most recent (TBOS, obviously) is definitely one of his more "sophisticated" stage outfits and pretty cool, but I really like his Maiden England gear a lot. :D That decorated tailcoat is damn cool and the trench coat he used during Seventh Son is absolutely gorgeous.
Yeah, the stage costume for TBOS tour was pretty awesome ! and through the whole concert he changes it and that was even more cool ;) My favorite Bruce stage costume is the one for the BNW tour ! but all of them are great !!!

Brigantium

Grim Reaper
Staff member
I'm still not sure what was going on with those trousers that look like they're made out of strips of ripped up bin bag. I quite liked the TBOS outfit, it was sort of aiming for a jungle explorer/adventurer theme.

The worst Brucewear to me is a tie between that bizarre Somewhere on Tour creation and his solo era shorts.

matic22

Ancient Mariner
I'm still not sure what was going on with those trousers that look like they're made out of strips of ripped up bin bag. I quite liked the TBOS outfit, it was sort of aiming for a jungle explorer/adventurer theme.

The worst Brucewear to me is a tie between that bizarre Somewhere on Tour creation and his solo era shorts.
The '97 AOB tour shorts are easily the worst piece of outfit Bruce has ever worn on stage (I excuse him for the SOT outfit, it was the 80's afterall...). But this... I mean, really? Looks even more ridicolous with leather jacket.

Kalata

Out of the Silent Planet
The '97 AOB tour shorts are easily the worst piece of outfit Bruce has ever worn on stage (I excuse him for the SOT outfit, it was the 80's afterall...). But this... I mean, really? Looks even more ridicolous with leather jacket.

I really like the SOT stage costume ! Those green pants are superb ! And with the shirt, becomes a very good 16th century renaissance man :eek::D !

It seems that Bruce enjoys wear shorts on his solo tours !

Poto

Ancient Mariner
His Maiden England outfits were awesome. TBOS was ok I guess, but I think he could have gone more theatrical. At least on TBOS, he should have had some sort of feathers and shells. Maybe a shaman-ish touch for IESF.

Brigantium

Grim Reaper
Staff member
His Maiden England outfits were awesome. TBOS was ok I guess, but I think he could have gone more theatrical. At least on TBOS, he should have had some sort of feathers and shells. Maybe a shaman-ish touch for IESF.
It would have been a perfect TBOS twist on his Powerslave mask collection. Better than the Mexican wrestler/gimp mask.