Bruce Dickinson

Good to see he has some live shows before Maiden's tour. Will probably be good for his voice.
Probably, but also remember how he sounded in 2019 after he had recorded the new album. And he'll jump straight into rehearsals for the tour after that. The dates are not that many though and the setlist will be less than 10 songs I guess.

Probably, but also remember how he sounded in 2019 after he had recorded the new album. And he'll jump straight into rehearsals for the tour after that. The dates are not that many though and the setlist will be less than 10 songs I guess.
Didn't he sound better towards the end of the 2019 tour? Same as this year.

Nice insightful interview that :

"As for when fans can expect to see the LP released, Roy said: "I have no idea." :lol:
:lol:

"As for when fans can expect to see the LP released, Roy said: "I have no idea." :lol:

Great to hear the producer of the album does not think it sounds like shit!

Information already posted by @Ironalice in this same thread two hours ago...

''It's being worked on'' - I thought Roy has finished with the production and mixing, Bruce recorded his vocals in July, iirc. It's curious if the album will have a ''modern'' prodcution. I still think it will be released next year or in 2024 at the latest. I mean, the songs are already chosen.

By ''sounds brilliant'', I think Roy means the songs rather than the production. Both would be great, I'm sure.

Roy: ''I have a lot of things going on. Right now I am focusing on things with Bruce'' ... :innocent: Solo shows?

Edit: from Roy's words, it seems he wants to finish the work on the album as soon as possible. So, that's good. Let's hope Bruce will release it right after that (with a lead single, ofc).

Last edited:
Back