Bruce Dickinson

That whole Italian show is just AWESOME. It has much more energy than the offical Scream For Me Brazil. I often noticed that Maiden as well as Bruce did some odd choices of shows when it came to live releases yet. The Dortmund show from 2003 is also one of these examples.
I think its more of like we chose to record this one beforehand

That must have been an exciting time for Bruce and Adrian. Maiden were on a short touring run in Japan at the same time, before going back to the U.K again, waiting to play a few dates in South America in early december 1998, in order to finish their time with Blaze. Talks were going on between these events.

Last edited:
I've chatted with Bruce before yesterday's show. Bruce was in a very good mood, I said to him that The Chemical Wedding is his Masterpiece. He agreed, smillingly. Then I asked when he will release his new solo album. He answered: after one year. I don't know why, but I expressed my wish, regarding new album's theme. I wanted it to be related to humanity and world/Universe history/evolution. He gave me a nod, and said that the new single will be released soon, the song called DNA. I felt that Bruce is willing to chat longer, but I didn't want to test his patience. I feared that his good mood may take a cunt turn, so I bowed out gracefully. And then I woke up. Interestingly, I have dreamt, spoke to Bruce in English (not my native language).
Now I am waiting for the new Bruce's album. In hope to see the Dna song on the tracklisting :D

Last edited:
I've chatted with Bruce before yesterday's show. Bruce was in a very good mood, I said to him that The Chemical Wedding is his Masterpiece. He agreed, smillingly. Then I asked when he will release his new solo album. He answered: after one year. I don't know why, but I expressed my wish, regarding new album's theme. I wanted it to be related to humanity and world/Universe history/evolution. He gave me a nod, and said that the new single will be released soon, the song called DNA. I felt that Bruce is willing to chat longer, but I didn't want to test his patience. I feared that his good mood may take a cunt turn, so I bowed out gracefully. And then I woke up. Interestingly, I have dreamt, spoke to Bruce in English (not my native language).
Now I am waiting for the new Bruce's album. In hope to see the Dna song on the tracklisting :D
For a moment I thought you really interviewed Bruce. :lol:

I think he meant Do Not Ask

I was believing this lol

Back