Bruce Dickinson

View attachment 18795
It is the 21st century illusionist outfit…black wearing, black backdrop, that carpet, the table under the black cloth and a black bar stool. The red trainers is just to get distracted.

Still not great, but I think the camera angle in that video hasn't done him any favours for my original comments. And the shirt isn't tucked in, which was obviously the main criticism

God you lot love to moan don't you :lol: Bruce has never been one for fashion! He looked like Doctor Who when I saw him at his one man show last November.

Just having a laugh, I'm not exactly in a position to cast aspersions about beer guts.

In fairness, I thought he has been pulling off the eccentric toff look that he's been wearing recently, so it was a bit of a shock to see him on a stage looking like he's just come out of lockdown.

Just having a laugh, I'm not exactly in a position to cast aspersions about beer guts.

In fairness, I thought he has been pulling off the eccentric toff look that he's been wearing recently, so it was a bit of a shock to see him on a stage looking like he's just come out of lockdown.
Hahaha it wasn't you so much, just seen various people popping up in various forums I'm also part of finding inane things to moan about.

Some other curious things (regarding Maiden albums) from Bruce's first book tour show of the year:

He said that Iron Maiden and Killers are fantastic albums.
His favorite produced Maiden album is Powerslave - the magic of this album still blows him away.

Regarding Powerslave... The Man sure has great taste. As a whole, my favorite Maiden album.

Tampa, Florida, 20 Jan 2022

Sorry, but this outfit and haircut are awful. :oops:

He said he believes “Total Eclipse” is Maiden’s most underrated song.
And: “”Gangland” went on the album, and we actually forgot to mix the guitar solos. There's a bit in there, and there's no guitar solo. To this day, I think we forgot."
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bruce-dickinson-names-iron-maidens-most-underrated-song/

View attachment 18864

He wears black because it makes him look slimmer. :)

Fat guy talking bollocks? Kuato coming out any minute now! :lol:

They (Martin Birch more precisely) did indeed forget to mix one of the solos in Gangland. How much would have Kevin Shirley been criticised if it had been him!!

Last edited:
He said he believes “Total Eclipse” is Maiden’s most underrated song.
It seems Bruce (and Steve too) like a lot ''Total Eclipse''. Good song. It fits perfectly into the atmosphere of the album and it's a classic example of Maiden's writing style/structure with the arrival of Bruce imo.

You had a pop at his outfit on the previous page

Thanks for keeping tabs on me. You are right, I had a tongue-in-cheek pop at the outfit of a person who is renowned for wearing ridiculous outfits and makes fun of it himself. :D

As long as his singing is as good as it was back in 2018, I could not care less about what he wears.

Him potentially being out of shape is more concerning considering the physical nature of his live performances though.

Thanks for keeping tabs on me. You are right, I had a tongue-in-cheek pop at the outfit of a person who is renowned for wearing ridiculous outfits and makes fun of it himself. :D

As long as his singing is as good as it was back in 2018, I could not care less about what he wears.

Him potentially being out of shape is more concerning considering the physical nature of his live performances though.
Definitely! Do you have any shows penciled in this year? I'm going to Prague, touch wood!

Definitely! Do you have any shows penciled in this year? I'm going to Prague, touch wood!

Not yet. I thought about going to Donington, but do not fancy repeating the 2016 Drownload experience. At this point in time I do not contemplate travelling abroad to see the band, so I am hoping that UK tour I have heard rumours about comes to fruition later in the year.

Back