Bruce Dickinson

Hey out of interest does anyone know if there are archive shows of Bruce's radio shows? I know Team Rock re-broadcast them a few years ago but they seem to be unavailable now. Apologies if this has been asked before, I'm pretty new on here and I'm not sure if this has been asked before.

New interview with Bruce for BraveWords (he sings the chorus of ''Screaming For Vengeance'' at the start):

He said the new solo album is done at 50-60% (or probably more) in a demo form. He also occasionally shows some songs to Steve and asks him what he thinks.

He thinks the Smith/Kotzen project is great and that Adrian really likes this style.

Other curious bits:
His favorite song from Tattooed Millionaire album is ''Born In '58''. He said that it's not a groundbreaking album, but there are some catchy songs. The whole album was written for 10 days.
He thinks Tyranny Of Souls album is in the same vein as the previous two albums.
He said that he really made a statement with Accident Of Birth album and especially with The Chemical Wedding.
According to Bruce, Roy is also an amazing bassist.
He made an interesting comment about the Maiden cover of Jethro Tull's ''Cross-Eyed Mary''.

Bruce showing his songs to Steve speaks volumes about their working relationship.

He might be hoping Steve ends up poaching them for the next Maiden album so he can continue the narrative of "It was a solo song and Steve liked it so much that now Maiden have recorded it". :p

God you lot love to moan don't you :lol: Bruce has never been one for fashion! He looked like Doctor Who when I saw him at his one man show last November.

Back