Bruce Dickinson

EDIT: I have done a quick check and I think there are no B-sides missing, so buying those 2005 re-releases would help you complete the collection. There are still some tracks from that time that are not included ((I wanna be) Elected, The Zoo, Bohemian Rhapsody, Black Widow, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath), but those were not Bruce Dickinson solo tracks per se.
Also not a Dickinson solo track by any means, but there's also his 10 minute collab track with Ayreon, "Into the Black Hole," that was on his Universal Migrator 2: Flight of the Migrator album. Pretty cool, spacey track that Bruce does all the vocals on.

There are still some tracks from that time that are not included ((I wanna be) Elected, The Zoo, Bohemian Rhapsody, Black Widow, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath), but those were not Bruce Dickinson solo tracks per se.
I think they are. Done by Bruce Dickinson. Or do you mean Bruce Dickinson solo tracks should not be covers, or collaborations?
I do not recall Bohemian Rhapsody, need to check that out (again).

As far as I can remember, those reissues contained all the B-sides released by Bruce. I will double check later when I get back home.

EDIT: I have done a quick check and I think there are no B-sides missing, so buying those 2005 re-releases would help you complete the collection. There are still some tracks from that time that are not included ((I wanna be) Elected, The Zoo, Bohemian Rhapsody, Black Widow, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath), but those were not Bruce Dickinson solo tracks per se.

I have that wrestling compilation with the Zoo and Nativity in Black. Not sure I care too much about Bohemian Rhapsody, and definitely don't about Elected :lol: I never heard of Black Widow, who is that a cover of and what's it from?

I have that wrestling compilation with the Zoo and Nativity in Black. Not sure I care too much about Bohemian Rhapsody, and definitely don't about Elected :lol: I never heard of Black Widow, who is that a cover of and what's it from?

I really like that charity single!

It is a cover of an Alice Cooper song included in a tribute album (Humanary Stew: A Tribute to Alice Cooper). Bruce sings and Adrian plays guitar on the track.

I remember it when it was out, Mr Bean being involved is probably prejudicing me, as obviously the Alice Cooper version is great

^

Nice lineup!
Bob Kulick plays on most of the tribute album. Aldridge and Franklin appear only with Dickinson and Smith.

I have the Maiden one of those style albums and it never occurred to me why he didn't use real bands instead of this mix and match thing.

EDIT: Richie Kotzen plays on 2 Minutes to Midnight and is literally soloing every second of the song where there's no vocal:lol:

I phased out yesterday when they were talking about soaps, I didn't catch anything.

Back