Bruce Dickinson

Well, if it’s a big enough name it would be a more likely explanation that Roy jumped ship for another gig. Who’s in the market for Roy’s work right now? Priest just finished an album and are about to tour so I assume they’re out. Ozzy probably isn’t doing anything?

You're all wrong. Roy quit so he could focus on the deadlift world championship, which is due right after his golf tournament.

First Mexico show had the first day songs in the main set (i.e. Laughing in the Hiding Bush) and Jerusalem, Book of Thel and Road to Hell in the encore.
Sadly, no Navigate...

Last edited:
Last change on Setlist fm states, that 4 song encore was played and included both Jerusalem and Navigate.

Book Of Thel is staying in the set, which makes me very happy.

I'm probably being mean but I wish Mistheria would stay on his podium. After seeing him wandering the stage with his keytar + cowboy hat combo I finally understand the pain of Maiden fans who complain about Janick for being too silly.
Same. It's just a bit too much keytar. Normally keyboard players play 75% of the gig on classic keyboards and 25% on keytar (if they have it). With Mistheria it's the other way around.

BTW, hat is there for a reason ;)

Back