Bruce Dickinson

That makes no sense. I’m guessing a Tribe reunion happened because Roy no longer had the Bruce commitment, not the other way around because that seems like a huge not to mention a financial error and no doubt damaging to his professional relationship with Bruce/greater reputation.

I think whatever the case, it's probably fair to say there's something a bit deeper going on here than prior commitments. The Tribe of Gypsies' reunion and its timing don't exactly seem like coincidences, especially since Bruce actually has, shall we say, some amount of history with previous iterations of the band.

Bruce turned up to sell tickets to his own shows this morning
:lol:

Attachments

• dbab160da5c441caf098e644b496b4b760628975.jpeg
    dbab160da5c441caf098e644b496b4b760628975.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
I would like to give her a bouquet of flowers when I go to the concert. You are all experienced concertgoers, I think. Do you have any tips on
how to tackle this? Before or after the show?
Thanks so much!

It is also linked in this article. Maybe it works if you start from there:

Probably wrong place to debate this, but the 'demise of British pubs' thing is such a Nigel Farage-esque nostalgic farce. The fact is a lot of people don't want to go to old style dingy pubs and would rather stay in or eat out. The days of a hub of the community 'local' are generally gone, unless you include the few insular and very rough dives.

There's more demand for places serving food, or lively town centre drinking bars. Real ales are the territory of trendy micro pubs

Probably wrong place to debate this, but the 'demise of British pubs' thing is such a Nigel Farage-esque nostalgic farce. The fact is a lot of people don't want to go to old style dingy pubs and would rather stay in or eat out. The days of a hub of the community 'local' are generally gone, unless you include the few insular and very rough dives.

There's more demand for places serving food, or lively town centre drinking bars. Real ales are the territory of trendy micro pubs
Yeah, I think that's one of the aspects of the discussion about so called third places, which are supposed to be some kind of social environment beyond one's home or workplace. Some of those have adapted better to modern times, others less so. Had a similar discussion the other day, where we noticed that even in the last ten years there's been a noticeable decline in people going out to eat for example. Ordering food or take out seems to be far more common and there are plenty of reasons for these developments, the price increases being one of the major ones.

Kinda off topic, but also an interesting topic in itself imo.

Brazilian fanpages instagrams are already posting pictures of the supposed leaked setlist.

1. Accident of Birth
2. Abduction
3. Laughing in the hiding bush
4. Afterglow of Ragnarok
5. Chemical Wedding
6. Many Doors To Hell
7. Tears of the dragon
8. Ressurection Men
9. Rain on the graves
10. "FRAKNESTEIN"
11. Gods of war
12. The Alchemist
13. Darkside of Aquarius
_____
14. Jerusalem
15. Road to hell

Kinda creative setlist, if you ask me.

Should every post be in spoiler tags in this thread?

The setlist is realstic, expected and creative, with some surprises (like 3 BTP songs and 1 TOS song) and I guess 15 songs was always the most likely.

The latter half of it is with a slower pacing (without 2 songs).

Some songs positions are a bit odd - Ragnarok (I thought it would be the opener), TOTD (early in the set) and Jeruslaem (in the 2-songs encore, a tradition for Bruce solo).

Abduction (yes!), Alchemist(!), Road To Hell (yes!), Aquarius and even Gods Of War are great additions.

And what is #10? New song, medley, cover? This has to be the surprise in the set.

Why I spoiled myself.../ I wonder if Bruce had in mind the Instagram polls for the songs. I think for the 2nd night they can change 2/3 songs.

Back