Bruce Dickinson

Yes, thank you. I considered it unnecessary to translate the things we already covered, how he developed the comics and so forth, and boring to read all that again.
I appreciate it. There have been dozens of interviews over the last couple of weeks and there's obviously a huge amount of overlap. I like to either have the unique questions quoted (or translated) the way you did it, or to get a "too long, didn't read" summary. Don't have the time (or the interest, really) to go through every single interview of Bruce, including ones in different languages.

(Fun fact, I've gotten multiple "offers" on my music instagram with sub-30 followers by various weird and shady jewelry accounts, that wanted to send free jewelry to me in exchange for a few pictures or videos wearing them. Feels more like a multi level marketing scam than anything else though lol )
Same here on my Instagram page that's dedicated (mostly) to updates on my novels. Not a ton of followers, and jewelry of all things knocking on my door. It seemed so random and illogical that they'd be trying to get me to pimp their stuff that it in turn felt scammy, so I ignored them as well.

I haven't looked into Leana specifically, but influencers are people on social media who have a specific topic they post about and make that their job (or at least try to monetize it in some way). Her thing seems to be fitness, so that would mean that all her posts are about fitness; pictures, videos, "stories" (short 15 second videos that are deleted after a day) and so on. For whatever reason people like to follow such content creators. They make their money either through ad revenue or through sponsorships/partnerships.

(Fun fact, I've gotten multiple "offers" on my music instagram with sub-30 followers by various weird and shady jewelry accounts, that wanted to send free jewelry to me in exchange for a few pictures or videos wearing them. Feels more like a multi level marketing scam than anything else though lol )

Strange, you can apparently make money with something like that, but what do I know. :huh:

I think we found out, at least quite plausibly:

There will be the new anniversary tour in 2025/26 and if they want to release a new album, it will come out at the end of 2026!

Another prediction, but only psychologically: Bruce is wondering if he should dye his hair. The journalist didn't specific ask about hair, but it came to Bruce's mind, interesting.
Yes, I think he/Maiden would look better. Imagine darker hair here. (Yes, agreed, there are more important things, but Bruce talks about it in the interview).

Bruce Dickinson(Iron Maiden) interview 3-40 screenshot.png

I haven't looked into Leana specifically, but influencers are people on social media who have a specific topic they post about and make that their job (or at least try to monetize it in some way). Her thing seems to be fitness, so that would mean that all her posts are about fitness; pictures, videos, "stories" (short 15 second videos that are deleted after a day) and so on. For whatever reason people like to follow such content creators. They make their money either through ad revenue or through sponsorships/partnerships.

Isn't Fingers in the Wounds a song about influencers?

View attachment 35061
This is what Roy replied to me via Facebook a few minutes ago. Still very cryptic and mysterious what really might be going on.
That's strange. But, he's remixing 'Balls To Picasso' and 'Skunkworks' now. He also works on the next Bruce Dickinson's album. And, if I'm not wrong, he will celebrate his 9 years or 10 years wedding anniversary with his wife in 2024. So, he's really really busy now. :p

Who among us hasn't pettily written a cynical song about their spouses job? I won't be the first to throw a stone :D

What? Yes, the well-known metal topic of your partner's unpleasant job! :D

"When your partner doesn't support your career dreams, it can lead to tension, disagreements, and even a breakup."

Just kidding!

That's strange. But, he's remixing 'Balls To Picasso' and 'Skunkworks' now. He also works on the next Bruce Dickinson's album. And, if I'm not wrong, he will celebrate his 9 years or 10 years wedding anniversary with his wife in 2024. So, he's really really busy now. :p

I don't know. These are all things you know before you announce your participation in a tour and have your picture taken with the band.

No children were injured making that GIF.

@Cosmiceddie Here’s the proof!

814d5ad541de7cfdad44c5215a1bf398.gif

Back