Bruce Dickinson

203.jpg

Last edited:
About Bruce's autobiography, he mentioned it last Spring if I remember it correctly but has anyone heard of this project more? It was scheduled next year or 2018 if I remember correctly.

Is Bruce's new solo album ever gonna arrive? He talked about it multiple times, said he wrote Eternity for the solo album and that his own version would appear on the solo album, but still no details.

Hoping for some developments about it in 2017, he's probably letting TBoS and the tours have full spotlight right now.

There were lots of keyboards on Tyranny of Souls (played Maestro Mistheria, Edit: He did not play anything on Chemical Wedding). But I really liked that, so I hope that he records this time too. And there is nothing wrong with a little bit of piano like in "Kill Devil Hill".

Last edited:
You are right. Greg Schultz played keyboards on Killing Floor according to wikipedia. The album's booklet says that Schultz, Smith and Z played keyboards.

Last edited:
Yes, later he "came out" I suppose.

I meant they didn't just see him before, they never met him. Not before, not during and probably not after. An anonymous mister, that man, he was.

According to Bruce, Mistheria is on CW. I just looked it up: On the Anthology DVD Bruce says he hasn't met Maestro Mistheria, but also that "he's the guy that did Keyboards and bits and bobs on Chemical Wedding too". CW credits Greg Schultz for Keyboards, so they're the same guy? Strange, because CW was pre 'send files around'.

Back