Bruce Dickinson

Are we sure that Mishteria cannot also play the guitar?
He is listed as a keyboard player on the tour poster. Speaking of keys, I hope there will be some interesting use of them on the album (like Kill Devil Hill's outro). Also - interesting parts, vocal passages, riffs (that's a given), melodies/melodic interludes, drumming and longer instrumental sections and songs.
Since his drummer is spilling the beans, does it mean we could also get album announcement on December 1st? I'm really interested in track list, we might get a glimpse is this "just another" metal album or is he really trying to go for concept album he was talking about in that interview few pages ago.
Album details are usually revealed alongside the 1st single, although that's not certain these days. If there will be a 2nd single, in January (I kind of doubt it), I think we can expect the details then or after the single.

F_skf-vXMAAuwvi

There's a video snippet or animation in Bruce Dickinson's instagram that could be the videoclip of the single. But it seems that has been deleted.
It looked like a dismantled motel or something like that in kind of The Writing on the Wall animation video.

There's a video snippet or animation in Bruce Dickinson's instagram that could be the videoclip of the single. But it seems that has been deleted.
It looked like a dismantled motel or something like that in kind of The Writing on the Wall animation video.
Earlier today, @daan posted a pic related to it. I bet it's a snippet to the videoclip of upcoming single. Look to that "writing on the wall": "The end is near"...

You mean this picture?
There’s an image at the bottom of the latest newsletter:

View attachment 31896

Bruce's new video is going to be all computer, I think.

Back