Bruce Dickinson

Yep that's the one, but it's animated with an helicopter flying over that building with a spotlight.…
So, doctor Alcohopolis Necropolis will be hiding in that shitty motel and people will try to catch him. But the monster will suck some souls and will break loose...

How much have the tickets cost so far?
Although the Tallinn tickets will go on pre-sale on Monday, it seems now that the price for one is 78€, which is pretty high. I think Maiden in Krakow this year was less than that. And if the information is correct then Helsinki ticket price was around 48€.
I understand that Tallinn venue is smaller than others, but come on, that is ridiculous price.

The selected venue sizes are very different, is that right? I wonder how something like this is chosen. Does the management estimate how popular he is where? I guess so.

Most likely from the comic.
That's for sure. The series of characters and stories.
I think that image could have something to do with a potential video for the single. One week from now!
I thought so too, but that was the last picture I expected for a song with Ragnarok in the name. This image should be a main or important part of the story (or for a song), since it is used as a hint.
There's a video snippet or animation in Bruce Dickinson's instagram that could be the videoclip of the single. But it seems that has been deleted.
It looked like a dismantled motel or something like that in kind of The Writing on the Wall animation video.
I can't find it. It seems the video for the single will be animated (like for TWOTW), which makes sense. Although I expected a video with Bruce and Roy because of the back cover of the single. Bruce said the video will be amazing, but we've already seen an animated metal video.
So, doctor Necropolis will be hiding in that shitty motel and people will try to catch him. But the monster will suck some souls and will break loose...
That's a possible scenario.
There’s a writing one the wall that says “The End is Near”. Maybe one of the tracks off the album or a second single? Let’s see. There’s also 420 written on the wall. Wonder what that would resemble if any resemblance.
The End Is Near sounds like a possible song title (especially since it's a writing on the wall). I doubt it's for a second single. Too soon?
The 420 hint is curious. It could be a song position on the album, or a fugitive's number for the single video, but I can't connect it to Afterglow Of Ragnarok.

I googled 420:
"420, 4:20 or 4/20 (pronounced four-twenty) is cannabis culture slang for marijuana and hashish consumption, especially smoking around the time 4:20 pm (16:20). It also refers to cannabis-oriented celebrations that take place annually on April 20 (4/20 in U.S. and Canadian date form)."

But... Bruce hates when people smoke marijuana at concerts. Maybe he's making amends. In that case, greek c*nts will be also pardoned. (And will get one song named after them)

"Secondly, 420 means showing your partner support and attention. When you are there for your partner, they will show up for you, thus creating a loving and supportive environment in your relationship. Thirdly, 420 means you need to trust in divine guidance and have faith in whatever path your love life takes."

He's certainly apologising for something... For Bruxit maybe?

4/20 is Adolf Hitler's birthday. WOW! So, Hitler will be a doctor Necropolis. As he murdered millions of people.. Ancient, Otherworldly Being, which consumes millions of souls to dwell and thrive.

In upcoming video clip we will see Hitler settled in that shitty motel. And people will get after him. Then he will shed his hitler appearance and will show his real face. :fencing:

Last edited:
I thought that new Bruce's album will be released in March. But now I can't find exact info. wtf.

Back