Bruce Dickinson

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
I thought about something - Bruce had said that his version of IESF won't be that different from the Maiden version, but can we expect the song to have a proper solo? Then again, Roy didn't have a solo on one song on Tyranny Of Souls.

Burn was added to the setlist in Sao Paulo

Is Bruce really pretending to be conducting?? :lol: It also seems he did not have time to learn the lyrics…

Thanks for sharing, but this version pales by comparison with his 2014 version (with Glenn Hughes) at the Celebrating Jon Lord concert.

Hmm... Bruce said he wants to release the album and tour in support of it after Maiden's tour this year (wasn't there a rumour that he will finish mixing the album in April and then tour in the fall?) - and since Maiden's tour ends in October (with 1 month break between August and September), he has November and December free for this, regardless if more dates are added to Maiden's tour.
I think he will wait until next year, maybe a short tour (and release) early next year (Steve to do the same?) with a late release of the album this year or everything after Maiden's tour next year, just before they reveal their plans for 2025 (3rd leg, 50th anniv. tour or new album). A 2-month tour at the end of the year with the album released in early October is probably possible, but he will want to have some break after a full year of touring.

Last edited:
Hmm... Bruce said he wants to release the album and tour in support of it after Maiden's tour this year - and since Maiden's tour ends in October (with 1 month break between August and September), he has November and December free for this, regardless if more dates are added to Maiden's tour.
I think he will wait until next year, maybe an early short tour next year (Steve to do the same?) with a late release of the album this year or after Maiden's tour next year, just before they reveal their plans for 2025 (3rd leg, 50th anniv. tour or new album). A 2-month tour at the end of the year with the album released in early October is probably possible, but he will want to have some break after a full year of touring.
Bruce is a champion when it comes to speak about plans and so. But, after all, he's always doing the contrary of what he says. IMHO, Bruce's new solo album will be released earlier than we think this year. ;)

Bruce said he wants to release the album and tour in support of it after Maiden's tour this year - and since Maiden's tour ends in October (with 1 month break between August and September), he has November and December free for this, regardless if more dates are added to Maiden's tour.
I think he will wait until next year, maybe an early short tour next year (Steve to do the same?) with a late release of the album this year or after Maiden's tour next year, just before they reveal their plans for 2025 (3rd leg, 50th anniv. tour or new album). A 2-month tour at the end of the year with the album released in early October is probably possible, but he will want to have some break after a full year of touring.
Didn't Bruce say a while back that his album will not be out this year but next.

And yes, I know it's not the first time he says so, but it seems more likely given all the time he has spent with Roy Z the last 12 months.

I think that after he spent time recording the album, touring with the Orchestra thing, rehearsing and touring the Maiden leg tour this year. I think the guy will want to spent some time off just before release his album whenever.

Just want to say that it's really cool to see recent footage of Bruce. He sounds amazing and looks really cool. Much better sounding and looking than most or maybe all other metal frontmen.

He is a business man to a very big degree these days and has the occasional rant, but at the end of the day he is my favourite god damn.

Just want to say that it's really cool to see recent footage of Bruce. He sounds amazing and looks really cool. Much better sounding and looking than most or maybe all other metal frontmen.

He is a business man to a very big degree these days and has the occasional rant, but at the end of the day he is my favourite god damn.
Totally agree. I don't think there is anyone else on earth whose done all he has to the degree he has. He's a unicorn. For better or worse he's not afraid to say what he feels at the time. He has a multitude of business interests these days yet there are some who want to pigeon hole him and just have him stick to making music. He's always on the go, always doing something. Takes every bite out of life he can, I respect that. He's the Man.

Back