Bruce Dickinson

In Budapest, the talk, the 20min break and the Q&A session were 2h50
Cool, thanks for the info. I actually eventually found some info on it after some digging, with an approximated 3h runtime so yeah, falls in line with that. Can't believe I had to dig so much just to even find something as simple as when the doors open too, all I had was 7pm on the Ticketmaster app which later turned to 7.30, which I'm assuming is the start time for the actual talk since the doors are reportedly at 6.30.

I'm tempted to leave before the Q&A because I know that'll just be the same usual "audience" questions as always and the bus timetables start to go kind of awful at around 10pm but then I might miss something cool so we'll see. I'll report back here if it turns out it was a complete waste of time and money!

I'm tempted to leave before the Q&A because I know that'll just be the same usual "audience" questions as always and the bus timetables start to go kind of awful at around 10pm but then I might miss something cool so we'll see. I'll report back here if it turns out it was a complete waste of time and money!

I would definitely recommend staying until the end.

Thanks in advance for the report. :)

Is booze available at these events?
At the bar, yeah. I’m torn on getting lubed up before the event since it’s not really a gig but with an intermission and all... it’s tempting. I’m at the venue now, waiting for a bit till I go in since there’s no rush yet.

I'm thinking more like is it similar to a comedy gig, will Bruce give you abuse from the stage if you try and go to the bar and/or toilets while he's talking?

I’m surprised that apparently the message somehow got through to a bunch of people that the real start time is closer to 7.30 since most seem content to mill about in the lobby so far. For reference, it’s about 6.50pm local time, and the original start time was 7.

Good luck mate! Make sure to ask him about his expensive divorce and new girlfriend!
(this was a joke, don't do this)
Somehow I suspect that question might’ve not passed the filter!

We’re in intermission right now, man it got painfully warm in there. You’d think a bunch of people just sitting wouldn’t be enough to heat up a room that much, but here we are. I actually got really thirsty.

Back