Bruce Dickinson

Discussion in 'Solo/Side Project Discussion' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Black Wizard

Black Wizard Cereal Litigator

Thanks. I thought BBC Click was one of these online only podcast-style things or part of BBC 3.

2. Maturin

Maturin Sköldpadda

Finally got around to reading the book. Not really anything new, interesting or clarifying. I like the fact that it's not sensational, but then disappointment over things like focusing on a completely irrelevant and uninteresting film project, instead of a million actually interesting things, takes over.

3. Niall Kielt

Niall Kielt Pulled Her At The Bottle Top

Similar. I thought it started and ended well but there was a middle third or so were I wan't full engaged. I would have put it down if it was by someone I was less invested in

4. Has anybody seen recent pics of Bruce? I saw him on his book tour few months ago well it was in september actually (with that long hair, I was amazed how long it was really), but now I've heard that the hair around his shoulders..
    If you have any new and recent pic of him, please share here. It seems that as Bruce gets older he indeed has started to resemble of Eddie a bit.

5. GhostofCain

GhostofCain Ancient Mariner

Here you can find a short video from yesterday:

https://twitter.com/Luca_Flaminio/status/1084598023940984832

Apparently, he did sing a bit too:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsmEZktFC2r/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsmBB4JAn25/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsl9i8nAsb3/

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    Poto, KidInTheDark666 and Meliegree like this.
  6. Poto

Poto Ancient Mariner

I got goosebumps from those clips.

7. THESEVENTHMARINER

THESEVENTHMARINER Ancient Mariner

It's crazy that just five years ago, his voice was at the lowest it had been for 30 years, and then was diagnosed with tongue cancer.

It's like it never happened. The man is a miracle.

KidInTheDark666 and Diesel 11 like this.
  8. matic22

matic22 Ticketbastard tamer

Wouldn't say 30, since I think 2014 was still better than last legs of WST, whole Somewhere On Tour (probably the worst tour vocally by Bruce as a whole, well..., ever), STOAST and NPOTR, but yeah 20 years is a safe bet.

9. Black Wizard

What is WST?

10. matic22

matic22 Ticketbastard tamer

World Slavery Tour.

11. KidInTheDark666

KidInTheDark666 Ghost of Benjamin Breeg

1h 23 min until Bruce's show in Helsinki starts. Not a bad way to celebrate my 18th birthday, is it?

12. Poto

Poto Ancient Mariner

Ask him why he is in Helsinki when he is supposed to be in Paris.

frus, Jer, Zare and 3 others like this.
  13. srfc

srfc Ancient Mariner

Happy Birthday!

You're making me feel old, you weren't even born until 9 years after the classic version of FOTD from Helsinki had been recorded!

KidInTheDark666 likes this.
  14. KidInTheDark666

KidInTheDark666 Ghost of Benjamin Breeg

It was a real struggle to find this place in a snowstorm, but I did it.

Travis The Dragon and Diesel 11 like this.
  15. Randalf

Randalf Educated Fool

Bruce's Spoken Word show just ended in Helsinki. He spoke a bit about the Canterbury thing with Ian Anderson and as a answer to a question (as usual, Bruce answered some) 'please sing us' he sang the first verse of Revelations - without a mic, as it was in Canterbury. The show ended with that.

Epic.

16. Legatodave

Legatodave Nomad

I don't have bbc and can't read well
    did Bruce Bruce say and yything about why he wore those horrible tight pants in the 8ties??! No wonder he got cancer!!!

17. Diesel 11

Diesel 11 As you scream into the web of silence...

:rolleyes:

KidInTheDark666 and Black Wizard like this.
  18. Legatodave

Legatodave Nomad

Looking up to something above! with a big pinkface.makes know sense to me my friend
    I bot his book and read a few topics in it.
    Not impressed!!

19. Black Wizard

This is mean.

20. Legatodave

Legatodave Nomad

I mean those pants were far to tight and this may have caused him to develop future health problems.we all see what happened with his voicebox