Boston, June 26: North America Maidenfans meetup

Couldn't resist posting that, Per, because it was in the news recently.
I wish stories like yours would have impact on that poll though, but they probably don't interview people with such experiences.

A bootleg of this show is available! It's in FLAC format. Multiple download links can be found here(Even though it's just a link, I'm still putting it in spoilers because the setlist is listed there):
Seems like the same show that's on Dime. There should be another source coming as well. I wonder if it was videotaped as the SBiT tour was.

On behalf of Dom (I'm imagining this in his fantastic London accent): Shit. :p
What can I say? My opinion is based on extensive research, no?;)
Hehe, in all seriousness that Samuel Adams beer was pretty good. If I ever said it was shit: I repeat: nearly everything I say is a joke.:p

In short, the whole gig and everything around it was great. I'll post more in time perhaps.

Right now, I've arrived in New York; met a death metal fan from San Fransisco who's taken me to a bar in Brooklyn: this is without doubt one of, if not the best metal bar, I've ever visited. Time for sleep now......

(for the record, I think I'm on 10 hours sleep in 5 nights)

Dom still in the States? Metal in Brooklyn sounds pretty awesome. Still catching a Maiden gig or sightseeing? Or waiting for the plane back?
Sightseeing sounds like a great idea. Love to do that myself when the time is right. San Fransisco is another city high on my list.

Enjoy your time!

Back