Boston, June 26: North America Maidenfans meetup

SinisterMinisterX

Illuminatus
Staff member
I'll be there, Natalie too ... and especially LooseCannon, who will finally be attending his very first Maiden show.

Any who can make it are welcome, watch here for details! :edmetal:

A quick edit on April 2, an update on confirmed attendees:
LooseCannon, Perun, SinisterMinisterX - first time these three mods get to meet!
Natalie, our gracious host
Where Eagles Dare
A National Acrobat

I'm still trying to figure out whether it is somehow possible for me to come along.

Hello, all! Brand new to the forum and excited as hell for June 26th. I saw Maiden in 1985 in Providence and, although I've seen tons of shows both before and after (including Floyd in their heyday), I've never seen such a tight, entertaining, passion-filled, kick-ass night of amazing music by talented pros as I did that night. Accept opened up ("Balls to the Wall" was the current single) and Powerslave was the album Maiden was supporting ("World Slavery Tour"). When they played "Hallowed", I knew I was seeing what passed for a God. I cannot wait to return....Cheers.

I'm in. I'm actually coming along! It's still a bit hard for me to believe, but it actually is happening!

I'd need to work out how it relates to Switzerland '06 and Berlin '11. Those were pretty big, too.

To be honest I was still doubting about this (this is a very attractive meet!), but today I decided it's not going to happen. The timing isn't excellent (with other holidays and work/training related plans).

The upside: since I am not going this year, I am able to spend more in the next.
Well then... I wish you people a great time and really hope to see you next year, on this side of the ocean! :ok:

(Now I only hope that Maiden will play the same set, or at least the same "rare" songs, over here! I'm still not convinced we'll get the Maiden England tour. The official site only said: Europe, see you in 2013 or something in that vein. :S )

Can you explain why you don't think Maiden England will see Europe?

Yeah... £800 for the cheapest flight's for me >.> Won't be happening I'm afraid, so you can all breathe a sigh of relief.

Back