Blaze Bayley

I'm waiting for mine too. I'm not too concerned, it will mostly be sitting in the shelf after I've ripped the vinyl anyway. I bought it signed if I ever decide to put it on the living room wall.

Is that a new release?

The spine already looks worn on it as well. If I was you, I'd get a card sleeve, they should be easy to find and cheap on ebay, and keep the records in those seperate from the real sleeve. That way the real sleeve should last longer. If you are new to vinyl get some of these too
Thanks for the tips! I have been collecting some Maiden related vinyl for about 5 years. I think it is a good idea to keep the records separate. It is the new release.

Just got the Tenth Dimension vinyl in the post. I’m a little bit disappointed with the packaging. It feels that the record and sleeves are too big for the packaging. It doesn’t close properly and feels cheap compared to records of similar pricing.

Shocking.

Has vinyl got fatter since the original release?

No shame, I only put the weight on because the album is nearly 20 years old LOL

Also, lockdown played a part!

No shame, I only put the weight on because the album is nearly 20 years old LOL

Also, lockdown played a part!

:lol:

My family bought me a Fitbit during lockdown for my 44th birthday and it has worked wonders!

That being said, everything hurts today after going for a long run in the morning and a long walk in the woods with the family in the afternoon. :lol:

I will propably get the vinyl, if so it becomes my third copy of the album. :D Have the regular Spv CD and the limited edition digipack already.

Last edited:
Back