Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position - DONE

Which is the BEST Last Track among these?

• Mother Russia

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • 2 A.M.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Age of Innocence

• The Unbeliever

• Drifter

• Judas Be My Guide

• Journeyman

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Twilight Zone

• Fear of the Dark

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • The Legacy

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • The Thin Line Between Love and Hate

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Re: "Perfect" Iron Maiden album by Track Position (Track #5)

THE USE OF HIS POWERS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE OHHHHHHHHHHHH

Phantom of the Opera, The Trooper and The Longest Day were worthy competitors.

There are many good songs here, and several of them are my favourite song off their respective album (or at least top 3). However, two of these songs belong to my top 10 Maiden songs, and these are Phantom of the Opera and Seventh Son.

Since Seventh Son is also my favourite album, I want it to be well represented in this contest. Therefore my vote goes to the one with the repetitive chorus  :p

DoD, PotO, SSoaSS, TLotLDR & The Trooper... ... ...man, I can't decide...

That’s just sick. Longest Day and Phantom two of their best epics, Dance and 7th Son are in that class, Trooper and Beast two of their hardest rockers, Loneliness, Childhood, Duellists and the Alchemist are four of my sleeper faves.
So I’ve got to go Virtual XI. :D
Seriously, Longest Day barely over Phantom, and only because on my album Phantom is track four.

Black_Thunder said:
Phantom shouldn't be here.

The Longest Day.

If considering the original release you're right. Sanctuary wasn't on the original LP, meaning POTO was the fourth track, not the fifth. Then I would have voted for that one (although The Clansman might still have beaten it, maybe we need to have a rematch between these two?)

So, Sanctuary isn't on the original British release, but is on the original North American?
It is actually track seven on my tattered vinyl copy of Iron Maiden, with the white-eyed Eddie.

I'll be different, I'm voting Dance of Death. Lately this song is on its way to become one of my favourite songs, love it.

However this round was really difficult to choose from: The Trooper, The Longest Day, Phantom and 7th Son are all classics.

mckindog said:
So, Sanctuary isn't on the original British release, but is on the original North American?
It is actually track seven on my tattered vinyl copy of Iron Maiden, with the white-eyed Eddie.
Yeah, although it's #2 on the 1998 reissue.

#5 is s tough one, but in a sign from above (or below, or wherever), I was listening to Death on the Road when I opened this thread and the Trooper came on, it gets my vote.

Wow, I can't believe I'm the only vote for TNOTB.

What a list of classic tunes to choose from, though.

The Longest Day with a nod toward Loneliness, an unappreciated song.

Seventh Son and Seventh Son just over Phantom of the Opera. It is so so close...

Actually, if Phantom of the Opera was #4 like on the original UK release, I would've voted for both.

Ignored all the classics and went with "restore the knowledge memory, strange alchemeeeeeeeeeeeey" :D

I love The Alchemist!

Back