Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position - DONE

Which is the BEST Last Track among these?

• Mother Russia

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • 2 A.M.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Age of Innocence

• The Unbeliever

• Drifter

• Judas Be My Guide

• Journeyman

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Twilight Zone

• Fear of the Dark

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • The Legacy

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • The Thin Line Between Love and Hate

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Track #8)

The Nomad currently clocks in at #14; Rime at #17.

Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Track #8)

Actually. The Nomad clocks at #21, while Rime reigns over all other songs.

The Nomad.

Many other good songs, FTGGOG, Rime, The Talisman.

Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Track #9)

As expected, RotAM took Track #8 with ease.

Track #9 songs are up!

For me this came down to OotSP and TTaL. I went with the former.

Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Track #9)

To Tame A Land

Next to this epic, I like these two songs the most:

Lord of Light 
Purgatory

I'll be in Purgatory for this one.

To Tame a Land of course.

TTAL gets my vote, but I also really like The Edge Of Darkness.

Hallowed be thy Name.

I actually voted Purgatory.

I can't believe no one voted for The Edge of Darkness.  It's one of the best songs of the nineties, easily.

I voted for The Edge of Darkness.

Invader said:
I can't believe no one voted for The Edge of Darkness.  It's one of the best songs of the nineties, easily.

I seriously find at least 25 other nineties songs better.

At least 8 from NPFTD
At least 7 from FOTD
At least 8 from TXF
3 from VXI

LooseCannon said:
I voted for The Edge of Darkness.

At the time of my post, it was one post only, though I could have been mistaken.  It's at 2 now.
Forostar said:
I seriously find at least 25 other nineties songs better.

At least 8 from NPFTD
At least 7 from FOTD
At least 8 from TXF
3 from VXI
For me, 0 from NPFTD, 1 from FOTD, 1 from TXF, 1 from VXI. ;)  Out of interest, what don't you like in the song?

The Edge of Darkness is easily my 3rd favourite Blaze track after the big two. I think it's incredible.

I better go put up CIPWM.

Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Final Trk)

The winners have been winning easily lately and TTaL is no exception.

For the album closer, I'm picking FotD.

Back