Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position - DONE

Which is the BEST Last Track among these?

• Mother Russia

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • 2 A.M.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Age of Innocence

• The Unbeliever

• Drifter

• Judas Be My Guide

• Journeyman

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Twilight Zone

• Fear of the Dark

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • The Legacy

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • The Thin Line Between Love and Hate

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Re: "Perfect" Iron Maiden album by Track Position (Track #1 Finals; vote for 1 only)

Aces High. It's the perfect album/concert opener.

It's fast, it's got a great chorus and fantastic solos. It's a really powerful song.

Re: "Perfect" Iron Maiden album by Track Position (Track #1 Finals; vote for 1 only)

Aces.
I can't think of a better song to open an album (or concert) than this.

I voted Aces High as well for the same reasons, although I wouldn't be totally bummed if SotC won since it would be intriguing to see the album opening with "Sign of the Cross" and potentially closing with "Hallowed Be Thy Name" :bigsmile:

valacirca said:
I voted Aces High as well for the same reasons, although I wouldn't be totally bummed if SotC won since it would be intriguing to see the album opening with "Sign of the Cross" and potentially closing with "Hallowed Be Thy Name" :bigsmile:

What Vala said.  :ok:

Dokken.

Re: "Perfect" Iron Maiden album by Track Position (Track #2 eliminations)

Mods, it might be better to just leave this at a 1-vote maximum setting. Waiting for a mod to Toggle the setting back and forth would end up being confusing.

Aces High wins for Track #1. Moving on to  Track #2.
I voted for Revelations.

Wasted Years, but this was REALLY difficult.
I chose it because it was one of the first songs I've heard from Maiden, and well..that riff is great and the solo i the best one from Smith ever imo.

Rainmaker, Revelations and 2 Minutes to Midnight are tough competition, it is a crime to only choose one from this awesome list lol.

More toughness.
These Colours Don't Run.
Retains the kickassedness of the opener, but adds in more Maidenesque detail.

Damn. I forgot how awesome song 2 is.

Revelations v Infinite Dreams v Rainmaker v Lord of the Flies v These Colours Don't Run

And I'm already discarding songs like Wasted Years, Children of the Damned, Ghost of the Navigator, El Dorado and Wrathchild that I really, really, really like.

"It's Saturday night, you're here, we're here ... VOILA. Fuck me it's French ... REVELATIONS"

Infinite Dreams.

Re: Eliminations: "Perfect" Iron Maiden album by Track Position (Now on Track #1)

valacirca said:
Sorry, I'm out of ideas.
I just tried all the themes... still no option to change the maximum number of votes. :(

I guess that's a mod-only option. Huh, I never suspected that.

My advice about changing themes wasn't crazy, though. There are some functions that are only available from that Core theme.

In any case, thanks for the advice. I'll stick with the Core theme in that case ;)

Re: "Perfect" Iron Maiden album by Track Position (now voting for Track #3)

"Infinite Dreams" runs away with the win for Track #2.

Onwards to Track #3 :)

"Flight of Icarus" for me.

Re: "Perfect" Iron Maiden album by Track Position (now voting for Track #3)

#3 has to be Brighter Than A Thousand Suns. Easily the best song off AMOLAD and one of my definitive favourites from the post-2000 era. In fact, I'm going to listen to it right now.

Back