Best Murray/Harris Song

What is your favorite Murray/Harris tune? Since Forostar started the Gers/Harris one, I'll stand up

• Twilight Zone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Still Life

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Deja-vu

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • The Prophecy

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Fates Warning

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Lightning Strikes Twice

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Nomad

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • The Thin Line Between Love and Hate

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Age Of Inocence

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg

Votes: 17 22.7%

• Total voters
Before giving my answer, I've noticed that 2 other Harris/Murray compositions are missing from the poll: "Justice Of The Peace" and "The Man Who Would Be King". :p

For me, it's very tough to decide between "Fates Warning", and "The Thin Line Between Love And Hate", though I think I'll choose the former simply because the latter is more popular, and so will have had more votes. lol I have to say though, My favourite Davey guitar solo out of all those songs is the one from "Lightning Strikes Twice", which is also one of my all time fave Maiden guitar solos!

The Man Who Would Be King is missing because this poll is very old. Justice is a B-Side.

The Man Who Would Be King is missing because this poll is very old. Justice is a B-Side.

Ahh... I really should have taken notice of when this thread was started before making that comment... :oops: lol

I am well aware that Justice is a B-Side, I just didn't imagine that fact would make it exempt from this poll...

1. The Prophecy
  2. The Thin Line Between Love And Hate
  3. Still Life
  4. Benjamin Breeg
  5. Fates Warning
... 5 amazing songs. As for the other 5 they're all pretty good compositions with one exception... the only weak song is Age Of Innocence.

For me it is ''Deja-Vu''

One of the most melodic songs that I've ever heard. A true gem!

Back