Best Maiden-related Band

Which is your favourite Maiden-related band?

• Paul Di'Anno -General

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • ASAP (Adrian Smith)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Psycho Motel (Adrian Smith)

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Bruce Dickinson (Bruce Dickinson, Adrian Smith)

Votes: 57 76.0%
  • BLAZE (Blaze Bayley)

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have chosen Killers because they have done a lot of Iron Maiden songs and Paul Di'anno has a really great voice.

i voted B L A Z E because i like it the most out of the others, but i like bruce dickinson as well.

Bruce Dickinson, since he's my all time favorite singer. His solo albums are amazing.
I love Blaze too, but my favorite is Bruce.
With or without Adrian.

B L A Z E, because I love all his solo albums, some I like better than some Maiden ones actually

Probably BRUCE DICKINSON or B L A Z E. Yeah.... Bruce i think..... cause the song ABDUCTION kicks ass!!! It's becoming my fave song..... :ph34r: :mellow:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Fixed the poll. Everybody will have to vote again (you can also change your vote if your opinion changes). :)

Have a praise Perun.  Thanks for fixing the polls on a few different threads now.

I would have to say that BLAZE is my favourite side project because almost every song has a great riff and Blaze suits the band more than he suited Iron Maiden.

It's a pity Dennis Stratton didn't join any seriously good bands after Maiden :(

Bruce Dickinson.

Judas Priest is great and totally like Maiden but features no members of Maiden.

IronMaiden666 said:
Judas Priest is great and totally like Maiden but features no members of Maiden.

What does that have to do with this thread?  :huh:

ASAP was an absolutely amazing band. It's a huge shame that they didn't last longer than they did, because Adrian's got a great voice, and it needs to be heard.

Well, as i only know Bruce's solo albums...

But after reading your opinions, i´m frankly interested to hear Blaze outside Maiden.

B L A Z E, it kick-arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce's stuff is quite good (i have tattooed millionaire and chemical wedding), and some decent tracks, but for me, just isn't as consistent or powerful as Blaze's stuff

:ok:

I voted Psycho Motel for being extremely under-rated and basically giving us an english grunge-progressive rock band, surely that in itself is awesome?  :D
I really love Welcome to the World, I actually enjoy it far more than Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam and Soundgarden (although Im not denying any of those as being good). I suppose another reason that I like it so much, is that its so rare to find and also because of its un-popularity and obscurity...sort of makes it special.
Plus, I know the singer, Andy Makin  :p

You "know the singer?" What, you know where he lives? You know where H lives? Tell him to sing lead on Wasted Years!  :p Tell him there's 2 lovely American ladies on this forum who are dying to hear it on the upcoming tour!  :wub:

[back on topic] Sorry.  :blush: I love Accident Of Birth, Chemical Wedding, and the 2 Psycho Motel albums. I love ASAP's too, but it's a bit too "soft/pop-rocky" to be Maiden related. That's why it flopped. People were expecting it to be heavier. OK, so The Lion is fairly rockin', if the whole album was like that it would have done better, perhaps?

Powergirl81 said:
You "know the singer?" What, you know where he lives? You know where H lives? Tell him to sing lead on Wasted Years!  :p Tell him there's 2 lovely American ladies on this forum who are dying to hear it on the upcoming tour!  :wub:

[back on topic] Sorry.  :blush: I love Accident Of Birth, Chemical Wedding, and the 2 Psycho Motel albums. I love ASAP's too, but it's a bit too "soft/pop-rocky" to be Maiden related. That's why it flopped. People were expecting it to be heavier. OK, so The Lion is fairly rockin', if the whole album was like that it would have done better, perhaps?

Yes, when "know" means "I talk to him sometimes on facebook...and before that myspace.". He actually found me, through that psycho motel page I have up. Hes a cool guy, like everyone surrounding Maiden.

Back