Best Iron Maiden epics

As we know, Iron Maiden have many songs that go beyond misic's general 4 minute running time. These are the 'epics' which tell an incredible story throughout their length. But, which is your favourite?

The Phantom of the Opera - Iron Maiden (1980)
Killers - Killers (1981)
Hallowed Be Thy Name - The Number of the Beast (1982)
Where Eagles Dare - Piece of Mind (1983)
Powerslave - Powerslave (1984)
Rime of the Ancient Mariner - Powerslave (1984)
Heaven Can Wait - Somewhere in Time (1986)
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son (1988)
Fear of the Dark - Fear of the Dark (1992)
The Sign of the Cross - The X Factor (1995)
The Angel and the Gambler - Virtual XI (1998)
Dream of Mirrors - Brave New World (2000)
Dance of Death - Dance of Death (2003)
Brighter than a thousand suns - A Matter of Life and Death (2006)
When the Wild Wind Blows - The Final Frontier (2010)

These are only a few that came to my head, but feel free to mention other 'epics' below

Hallowed Be Thy Name, Powerslave, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, and Seventh Son of a Seventh Son... definitely the top four for me.

If I absolutely had to pick just one.... I guess it'd have to be Seventh Son of a Seventh Son. Especially after experiencing it live this past summer. I had always been a fan of the song before then, but seeing it live, changed my view of it and it is now my favorite Maiden song.

Does Caught Somewhere In Time count as an epic? Throw that in there for me too, if it does.

I've not heard Caught Somewhere in Time, To Tame a Land or Alexander the Great:/ they sound like highly recommended, underlooked songs

I would say To Tame a Land and Alexander are the 'epics' of their respective albums.

Paschendale, Nomad, The Legacy, Clansman would also fit the 'epic' title for me.

Epics to me tend to be Iron Maiden Songs that are 2 things. 1. Awesome 2. Longer than 6 Minutes (There are some exceptions such as RSRD and Coming Home )
-Phantom of the Opera, Remember Tomorrow
-Killers, Prodigal Son
-Prisoner, 22 Acacia Ave, Hallowed be thy Name
-Revelations, Still Life anyone? To Tame a Land
-Powerslave, Ancient Mariner
-CSiT, Heaven Can Wait, Lonliness of the Long Distance Runner, Alexander the Great
-Infinite Dreams, 7th Son
-Run Silent Run Deep?
-Afraid to Shoot Strangers, Fear of the Dark
-Sign of the Cross, Fortunes of War, Blood on the Worlds Hands, Edge of Darkness, Unbeliever
-Clansman
- Brave New World, Blood Brothers, Dream of Mirrors, Nomad, Out of the Silent Planet, The Thin Line
- No more lies, Dance of Death, Paschendale, Journeyman
- These Colors dont Run, Brighter than 1000 suns, Longest Day, Ben Breeg, Greater Good of God, Legacy
- El Dorado, Coming Home, Isle of Avalon, Starblind, Talisman, MWWBK, WtWWB
So many epics that my hands started hurting at the end, had to take a break lol.

That's like Christmas Eve when you're a kid, knowing there's a big shiny present to unwrap

It's only been about a year since I've gotten in to Maiden but I already miss the excitement of discovering new albums. It's going to get to a point where I envy new fans. :p

It's only been about a year since I've gotten in to Maiden but I already miss the excitement of discovering new albums. It's going to get to a point where I envy new fans. :p
I've been listening to Maiden for about 7 years, and i'm still learning about all the albums and songs

Back