Best Iron Maiden epics

I've got Powerslave on my computer, but I want the CD, so I can listen to it in my room, properly rock out, and perfect my singing. I listen to my other Maiden CDs daily

If it can match the standards of NOTB, I will be incredibly impressed

lol.gif

Sorry, I just couldn't help it. Boy, you have no idea!

My favorite epics would be Ghost of the Navigator and Paschendale. Runner ups include Seventh Son, Brighter Than a Thousand Suns, Greater Good, Talisman, and Thin Line. I'd throw Dance of Death in there too if the lyrics weren't so absurd.

Hallowed Be Thy Name, Powerslave, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, and Seventh Son of a Seventh Son... definitely the top four for me.

If I absolutely had to pick just one.... I guess it'd have to be Seventh Son of a Seventh Son. Especially after experiencing it live this past summer. I had always been a fan of the song before then, but seeing it live, changed my view of it and it is now my favorite Maiden song.

Does Caught Somewhere In Time count as an epic? Throw that in there for me too, if it does.

The name of a song, followed by something in spoiler tags. I wonder what that could mean.... ::)

Back