Best Album Ever Survivor Round 2

Vote for your least favourite albums

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm looking at the next selection and thinking that there's 2 in there I won't be touching, but I expect one to go fairly quick ;'(

Assuming I'm within the guidelines, nominations for 91-92!

Queen - Innuendo
Skid Row - Slave to the Grind (doubt it'd get very far so probably not worth including)
Alice Cooper - Hey Stoopid (One of his best, imo)
Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer (again, probably wouldn't get too far).

+1 for Innuendo
+1 for Slave To The Grind by Skid Row (Kicks ass)

Tom Waits released Bone Machine in 1992 but don't know how well people know Waits here and it probably woulden't last long.

There is also Savatage - Streets.

Guns and Roses Use Your Illusion
Mckindog, just asking because you phrased it like this: I take it that you realize that Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II are two separate albums? (Adding them together would not only be inappropriate, it would also give them an advantage).

Mckindog, just asking because you phrased it like this: I take it that you realize that Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II are two separate albums? (Adding them together would not only be inappropriate, it would also give them an advantage).

I was hoping nobody would notice that. :p I agree about separating them, though. They're treated as different albums and they were released separately (although the separate release was so that people didn't have to pay extra for a double album).

I'm not sure I completely understand how the game is gonna work, but it really isn't up to me to worry about. :D

Disraeli Gears
The Doors
Led Zeppelin II
Blackout
Diary of a Madman
Fair Warning

Just so everyone's clear, you can only nominate albums from 91-92, and only for the duration of this round.
When 91-92 albums enter the game we'll take nominations for 2009-2012.
Nominations so far for 91-92:

In
Pearl Jam — Ten (Ariana, Mosh, Forostar, mckindog)
Queen – Innuendo (everybody)

Two votes
Gamma Ray — Sigh No More (Forostar, Ariana)
Skid Row — Slave to the Grind (Crimson Idol, Sixes)
Death — Individual Thought Patterns (The Flash, Night Prowler)

One vote
Amorphis - The Karelian Isthmus (Forostar)
My Dying Bride - As the Flower Withers (Forostar)
Gorefest - False (Forostar)
Alice Cooper - Hey Stoopid (Crimson Idol)
Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer (Crimson Idol)
Savatage – Streets (Sixes)
Tom Waits — Bone Machine (Sixes)
Killers — Murder One (Forostar)

Glad to see Ten in there. Excellent album I considered, but didn't include because hadn't see much Pearl Jam talk on here.
And how I overlooked Innuendo...:oops:

In
Pearl Jam — Ten (Ariana, Mosh, Forostar, mckindog)
Queen – Innuendo (Crimson Idol, Kill Devil Hill, Ariana, Sixes, Mosh)

Three votes
Gamma Ray — Sigh No More (Forostar, Ariana, Night Prowler)
Skid Row — Slave to the Grind (Crimson Idol, Sixes, Night Prowler)

Two votes
Death — Individual Thought Patterns (The Flash, Night Prowler)
Amorphis - The Karelian Isthmus (Forostar, Night Prowler)
My Dying Bride - As the Flower Withers (Forostar, Night Prowler)
Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer (Crimson Idol, Night Prowler)
Savatage – Streets (Sixes, Night Prowler)

One vote
Gorefest - False (Forostar)
Alice Cooper - Hey Stoopid (Crimson Idol)
Tom Waits — Bone Machine (Sixes)
Killers — Murder One (Forostar)

One thing to keep in mind here is make sure you are only nominating/seconding albums you love.
No point bringing them in if you're going to be voting them right back out.
Yes, I'm looking at you Mr. Jim Morrison and friends. :p

As for Use Your Illusion, I was intending it to be one entry, but I will split them if that's what you guys want.

I think in general the songs on Sgt. Pepper are more well known: title track, With a little help from my friends, Lucy in the sky, When I'm sixty four, She's leaving home, A day in the life - well all of them really. Abbey Road contains more songs that I would not expect non Beatles fanatics or just casual listeners to mention straight away as favorites.

Sgt. Pepper is by far the most iconic Beatles album. It's been voted the best rock album in the world a few times. From the Rolling Stones 500 greatest albums of all time:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/l...-sgt-peppers-lonely-hearts-club-band-20120531

It is a good read if you want to know about the album a bit :)

Back