Best Album Ever Survivor Round 2

Vote for your least favourite albums

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would post more Dylan tracks but is it almost impossible to find an original on YouTube (everything is covers). I get what you're saying Moon Child, no worries. I think ____no5 is right, matter of right time and place. I didn't really pay Dylan much attention for the longest time, but then suddenly it just hit me.

Keep on bobbing! :)

I also don't like Dylan, I respect what he's doing but his music and especially vocals are very boring and totally not my cup of tea. Most of the time I like the music my dad listens to, but not Dylan :p He says I'm insane for liking GNR version of Knockin' more than Dylan's :p

You ARE insane for liking the GNR version of Knocking more than Dylan's though :p

You ARE insane for liking the GNR version of Knocking more than Dylan's though :p
Yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg

Also, Axl > Dylan, and it's not even close :p

I would post more Dylan tracks but is it almost impossible to find an original on YouTube (everything is covers). I get what you're saying Moon Child, no worries. I think ____no5 is right, matter of right time and place. I didn't really pay Dylan much attention for the longest time, but then suddenly it just hit me.

Keep on bobbing! :)
I appreciate your opinions and anyone elses too but I'm very firm and set in what types of musics I like and dislike by now and Dylan is just not in that place for me. :)

I also don't like Dylan, I respect what he's doing but his music and especially vocals are very boring and totally not my cup of tea. Most of the time I like the music my dad listens to, but not Dylan :p He says I'm insane for liking GNR version of Knockin' more than Dylan's :p

Because you are absolutely insane.

Axl is absolutely unbearable.

And so are you. :p

I've honestly never understood people saying they don't like something because it sounds dated. I actually love music more if it sounds dated. Like The Doors. I 100% agree they sound dated as hell, but that's what I like about them. I like that I feel like I'm in the '70s when I listen to them. What's to dislike about it?

Some music sounds good dated. It depends I guess. I love listening to an extremely old recording of a Big Band, for example.

First version I ever heard, and still my fave — love the guy's voice:

Ah, that makes sense. They probably were inspired from that. They kinda took the reggae thing to another level in live performances like in 7:45 in this video (though it was always in brief random spurts).

I will say to their credit that it's a ton of fun when you're in the audience. :p

Ha, yeah that is full on oil barrel Jamaica reggae right there.

Actually, come to think of it. The GNR version of "Knocking" is close to the electric version Dylan did in the mid eighties with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. If there is any version they were inspired by, this would be it. A lot of notable similarities in the way the songs are performed...

Back