Believe in Astrology? Yes or Not?

I was thinking about this thread the other day. Like I said before, I don't believe in Astrology, but it is fun to think about. One attribute alwasy given to Cancer is that of a homebody, perfectly content in their little shell. And that's definitely 100% me. The thought struck me as I took stalk of the pandemic, working from home and how, oddly, I have mix feelings about the likelyhood of going back to in-person classes. I have quite enjoyed the lock-down, because of my introverted, homebody personality and I laugh at the thought, "Yup, I'm SO a Cancer."

Do any of you ever have amusing thoughts like these about your astrological overlord?

I believe in astrology because it has given me a lot of insight into myself and the world around me. I have found that it can be a very accurate tool for self-discovery and understanding the complexities of human behavior after reading many articles from trulydivine.com. It has also helped me to make better decisions in my life, both personal and professional. I think astrology is a valuable tool for anyone open to exploring themselves and the world around them. It can provide many insights that we would never be able to gain on our own. It is a tool that can be used for personal growth and development, and I believe that it is worth exploring.

I don’t believe in astrology because it’s nonsense. Though rather inconveniently I have many of the typical traits of a Leo.

I do believe. Or shall I say, I do not reject? It's the cumulation of thousand years of observations. I don't regard it as a science but rather as a tradition and so I show some respect and consideration. Like an old man of the village who can predict the weather or something.

I do believe. Or shall I say, I do not reject? It's the cumulation of thousand years of observations. I don't regard it as a science but rather as a tradition and so I show some respect and consideration. Like an old man of the village who can predict the weather or something.
No, but the idea is fascinating to think about sometimes. When I read my horoscopes I see such BS. Gemini here.

I don’t believe in astrology because it’s nonsense. Though rather inconveniently I have many of the typical traits of a Leo.
I'm in a similar position, don't believe it, but am a pretty typical Sagittarius. And no, my girlfriends aren't under 25.

Only thing that might have some bearing is how the time of year (weather, temperature, social goings on and mood) coincides with certain developmental landmarks as an infant.

I am pretty typical Sagittarius too but after one point between 25 -35 there is a movement towards the characteristics of one's ascendant. Mine is Virgo.
In the end one needs to do the full map of planets to get it right which I've done for myself but I don't know how to interpret so it's pretty useless. My knowledge of interpretation is up to the first three, sign, ascendant, moon.

I don't have an opinion on tarot.
A family of really cool card games with a venerable history.
Unfortunately, someone back in the day was too interested in inventing "occult" and "divination" aspects, and, one thing leading to another, now there's a huge amount of packs that both expensive and totally useless for playing.
Fortunately, the games, and the packs for them, have survived nevertheless.

This topic can be polarizing, as some people find it to be a valuable tool for self-discovery. In contrast, others view it as unscientific and unproven.
Trying to figure out the purpose of this bot. Does it post a few vacuous things first, then make reference to the product its owner is trying to sell, or is this just someone innocently experimenting with forum bots...?

So if I were attempting to believe in astrology (which I'm totally not), how should I be impacted by the update of the zodiac that recently happened, with the introduction of the 13th sign and my reassignment from Aries to Pisces? Should I pore over old horoscopes to see if the Pisces predictions better fit my life, or do the old Aries predictions still hold until the switchover to Pisces, or what...?

So if I were attempting to believe in astrology (which I'm totally not), how should I be impacted by the update of the zodiac that recently happened, with the introduction of the 13th sign and my reassignment from Aries to Pisces?

Nothing changes. This "13th sign" has been well known for thousands of years. And as I mentioned above astrology is not just a sign but a full chart of which planet is in which position etc. Aries is just one out of 12 positions, specifically of the sun when you were born. There are 11 more. All 12 positions, angles and interactions comprise your astrologic chart.

432024aebc61bee451f6e6bd96a7a6b5.gif

Long story short, you are still Aries.

• Wow
Reactions: Jer
You wouldn't expect having two minotaurs if you were Taurus, would you?

To be faire minotaur =Minos +Taurus so even if Spambot were taurus, he's definitely not king Minos so again he wouldn't have minotaurs.

To be even fairer, Minotaur wasn't Minos' son anyway. Story is like this. Pasiphaë is the daughter of the Sun (and sister of Circe & Aeëtes). Thus, Minos is a wise man married to a rich and powerful daughter.

Pasiphaë's sexual appetite is more than average, so she asks Athenian craftsman Daedalus to build a hollow wooden cow, so she could enter inside and mate with the bull sent by Poseidon once upon a time.
So Minotaur was born and to hide the shame, the royal couple asks Daedalus to build a palace with many corridors etc so Minotaur could hide inside. So Labyrinth was made, where Labyrinth =the actual palace of Knossos.

6c37266e8a6c6ca60fd8a1630f046563.png 5.jpg

Back