Believe in Astrology? Yes or Not?

Eliot1988

Educated Fool
I do not know if it is an issue that interests you or is unwanted. If it is unwanted let the management delete it!

Do you believe in astrology yes or no?

I don’t believe in it, but it can still be fun so long as you don’t take it too seriously. I think the Pisces descriptions describe me fairly well, but I’d never live my life defined by that lol.

I don’t believe in it, but it can still be fun so long as you don’t take it too seriously. I think the Pisces descriptions describe me fairly well, but I’d never live my life defined by that lol.
Agree! I have a passion for astrology. But what you are saying is the right way of thinking. For example, it may say a few things about you in your horoscope, but it may not determine your way of thinking! Have a nice day!

You are probably kidding me but it does not matter.
Okay science has evolved. But we can not overthrow cultures like astrology. It is my passion! It's what gives me meaning and motivation in my life. She is a believer. No one can answer this question because it is simply a "faith".

That a birthday card can show our talents and weaknesses. I have seen many astrological charts of celebrities and my judgment has been confirmed.

The Reincarnation Of @Legatodave…?

He’s already told us about his life and his dreams, and the things that are real to him, and he’s taking us on an awkward journey for sure!

I am poor. No wealth, unemployed, bachelor without friends and social circle. And on the sidelines. Without work and dreams. Uninsured and if something happens to my health I will die alone and in a painful way! Do you want more?

• Wow
Reactions: Jer
Without work and dreams

I don't know about big dreams but for small ones, there's a new Maiden album coming along.
Also you look healthy enough to work around that house. And there are many people on this planet that are worse off, yet they enjoy life. Hang in there :)

I'll try to translate a joke, it might lose some magic

Santa Claus comes to Somalia, and finds a small kid, who is instantly filled with joy and smiles upon seeing Santa

Ho ho ho. Did you have your lunch today?
"No!" Says the kid, smilingly.
Ho. ho. And what about the dinner?
"umm..no!", still smiling

Well kids that don't eat don't get gifts, santa replies turns his back on the kid and packs his shit out.

I don't know about big dreams but for small ones, there's a new Maiden album coming along.
Also you look healthy enough to work around that house. And there are many people on this planet that are worse off, yet they enjoy life. Hang in there :)

I'll try to translate a joke, it might lose some magic

Santa Claus comes to Somalia, and finds a small kid, who is instantly filled with joy and smiles upon seeing Santa

Ho ho ho. Did you have your lunch today?
"No!" Says the kid, smilingly.
Ho. ho. And what about the dinner?
"umm..no!", still smiling

Well kids that don't eat don't get gifts, santa replies turns his back on the kid and packs his shit out.
this is the issue I do not enjoy life.

Back