Basketball

I don't think it was too serious.. But if does end up having to miss game 6, I'm fully expecting him to be out on the floor for a game 7.

They said he'll rest until the game but will be able to play.

If the Warriors end up losing, and I hope they do, it'll be a failure of epic proportions. They clearly have the best team in the league.

Edit: Scratch the first sentence. CP3 is out for Game 6. Warriors catch a break again :mad:

Last edited:
Only chance for a title for James is getting the rockets in the finals

Warriors-Cavaliers again :puke:Gonna be a sweep or a gentleman's sweep again :puke: Kevin Durant winning a cheap ring again :puke:

JR Smith with the worst mental blunder in NBA history. LeBron should go without a sentence if he murders him tonight honestly.

Reactions: FTB
JsP53nF.jpg

They do drug tests right? J. R has to be constantly popping up on those

This was their chance for stealing game 1 and put pressure on GSW. But no, hill misses a crucial free throw and j.r being completely retarded

Oh yeah, I mean that is without question. In this case, I'd blame the fact that he's braindead rather than high.

Stayed up all night to watch Game 2, waste of time. Now I'm super tired and won't bother to watch again, there is no chance Cavs can beat this team.

Houston would've beaten them if Chris Paul played the last two games... maybe. No one in this Cavs team is consistent apart from LeBron, either he leaves for a better team or they trade everyone for proper players.

Besides Philadelphia and Houston...

Don't know about salary cap, but is it possible that New Orleans can keep Cousins and sign LeBron?

Rondo
Holiday
Lebron
Davis
Cousins

Looks amazing, would need some shooting though

Back