Any 'The Final Frontier' songs in your Maiden top ten list?

I don't have a top 10. But Starblind and Isle Of Avalon are surely among my favourites.

Avalon and Talisman are really good songs and will probably bounce in and out of my favorite list.

I can't wait for the Iron Maiden survivor this year! When does it start? I'm very interesting to see where TFF songs would come.

Prowler_108 said:
The last one was pretty recently, no FF songs made the top ten.
They were eliminated rather quickly. I think at least IOA and/or Starblind will make the top ten. Or at least the top 20 .

Prowler_108 said:
Maybe WTTWB too.
Maybe. It seems to have lost it's kick lately. Not really a grower as much as a shrinker it seems. (not to me, I still love the track.)

I think Starblind and IOA will make the top 20 definitately. I also predict pashendale will reach the 3rd spot this year, with the top two being the same as last year. Powerslave 4th, and Phantom of the Opera 5th :)

Starblind should make the Top 10.

Starblind is 3rd in my rankings now. Comes after Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Hallowed Be Thy Name.

'The Final Frontier' or 'The Talisman' might break into my top ten list. But which song would have to go then? I think 'Brave New World' would be the only shaky candidate.

Jupz said:
I think Starblind and IOA will make the top 20 definitately. I also predict pashendale will reach the 3rd spot this year, with the top two being the same as last year. Powerslave 4th, and Phantom of the Opera 5th :)
I think it would be awesome if Paschendale made the final 2. I'd hate to see Rime and Hallowed going at it AGAIN.

Stallion Duck said:
I think it would be awesome if Paschendale made the final 2. I'd hate to see Rime and Hallowed going at it AGAIN.
Well, I would get used to it :p Not sure which I would prefer out of Paschendale or Rime. Probably Paschendale.

I have never compiled a list of favourite Maiden tracks as such, Starblind is currently my favourite track on TFF album, so it must be in my favourite top 15.

'Satellite 15...The Final Frontier' has just entered my current top ten Maiden songs list. 'Brave New World' had to give way to it.

I like the intro. I think it's great but TFF by itself is just... too standard.

Back