Any 'The Final Frontier' songs in your Maiden top ten list?

Cosmiceddie

Back From The Edge
Which 'The Final Frontier' songs made it in your current top ten Maiden songs list?

So far, none of them managed to enter my top ten.  :help:

I don't have a top ten, consciously speaking, but The Final Frontier, El Dorado, Mother Of Mercy, Coming Home, Starblind and The Man Who Would Be King are songs that highlight a brightness in my mind as soon as I think of Maiden songs to give a spin. Let's see for how long it'll happen...the test of time is the ultimate proof.

I don't have a top 10 and if I did, it would be changing all the time.  But Starblind would probably be in my top 10 at the moment.

starblind and isle of avalon are favorites lately but I don't have a top ten.

I too don't have a running Top 10.  I have a favorite song (Hallowed) and 3 songs I hate and always skip (Angel, Weekend, Dream of Mirrors) but aside from that I like everything in varying levels and degrees depending on my mood and whatnot.

My favorite of the new songs though is Starblind.  Classic track.

My top ten list is constantly changing as well, but Starblind, The Alchemist, and The Final Frontier (without the intro) are all on the list today...

LooseCannon said:
Starblind - #3.

Same here.  After Paschendale, and Hallowed respectively.  But I don't have a Top 10.  Any other song that would be there is When the Wild Wind Blows.

"It's in my top ten!" - that reminds me of something, Cosmiceddie. ;)

According to last.fm, my top ten Maiden songs are:

1. Starblind
2. Hallowed Be Thy Name
3. The Number of the Beast
4. The Evil That Men Do
5. For the Greater Good of God
6. El Dorado
7. The Trooper
8. Coming Home
9. Brave New World
10. When the Wild Wind Blows

Dunno if that's really my ten favourite Maiden songs, but whatever. Starblind has certainly become one of my favourites, though.

Perun said:
1. Starblind
2. Hallowed Be Thy Name
3. The Number of the Beast
4. The Evil That Men Do
5. For the Greater Good of God
6. El Dorado
7. The Trooper
8. Coming Home
9. Brave New World
10. When the Wild Wind Blows

This list, reversed, is now my playlist for the next hour or so.

I just have the best music taste in the world.  -_-

@Perun: Can't argue with your favourite band, anyway  :ok:

I'm building my rankings along with LC's daily song list, so TFF is a ways off.
I'd be surprised if Wind isn't in my top 10 and Starblind is a definite contender.

In terms of positioning Maiden songs tend to go up and down on my list like the underwear of a particularly indecisive lady of the night, however I really, really like Isle of Avalon and WTWWB and if I were to make a top ten list at the moment I would not be suprised if they both featured on there.

Back