Amorphis

How to start the next Amorphis Survivor?

• Total voters
New album in the making :)

OfbN1qt.jpg

This isn't really news, but I guess an update: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/amorphis-working-on-new-album/

According to a press release, "the pre-production process is already done and most of the recordings have been finished. But this time, the band didn't rush at all and took their time to focus on details so there'll be also some really amazing surprises: additional recordings with real strings and flutes, as well as orchestra arrangements and choirs! In addition, this is the first time that people will be able to hear their lyricist Pekka Kainulainen on the album as he contributes a speech in Finnish!"

Yep! How about allowing some time for the new album to sink in/hopefully a few more people to get into them? Or doing a new-to-old survivor the same as you've done with Iced Earth?

I'll see when the time comes, we don't even know the release date :p But I did plan on doing new-to-old, although nothing is set in stone :)

That beginning reminds me a little bit of Labyrinth. But as soon as the vocals come in it's typical Amorphis. What a riff during these verses! \m/

Last edited:
Back